View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 06:11 PM   #91 (permalink)
pmurphy
always pushing the limits

Zone: 8B
Name: Pam
BananaBucks : 55,560
Said "Thanks" 168 Times
Was Thanked 512 Times in 214 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1,312 Times
Default Re: What did you plant today? (Fruit Trees)

Super dwarf nectarine 'gold' - a true dwarf at only 4-6ft tall bearing full-sized fruit

Funny thing though......the nursery I bought it from had a sign listing all the good and bad qualities (the good far out-weighed the bad), but the one note that caught my attention was the warning to "protect from rain" ???? - and you are selling this tree in a temperate rainforest (which Vancouver is)? Luckily I've converted my covered vegetable garden to more exotic flora so I put it in the ground near my citrus (mandarin, lemon and kumquat)

....one of these days I'll get my camera and computer talking to each other so I can start posting pictures again.....
pmurphy is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To pmurphy
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors