View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 04:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Snookie
Part Time Monkey Trainer

Zone: 9
Name: Snookie
BananaBucks : 341,496
Said "Thanks" 29 Times
Was Thanked 1,925 Times in 769 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 41 Times
Default Re: Finally Raining:}

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanabananaman View Post
Rain is like pennies from heaven to me. I can sometimes go 3 or 4 months without any here in the desert depending on the season. I wish I had a well like you, I gotta pay the man over $100 for my 30K gallons I use each month in the summer. Are your wells metered at all by the crooks in local government? LOL Someday I want to live where it rains a bit more than here. Love to breath that clean air and oxygen from all those trees and stuff. How unusual is it to go that long without rain on the Ponderosa? A very small area around me recently got pounded with 2 1/2 inches in 2 days which is very rare. The ground soaked it right up and my nanners needed water 3 days later. I wish I could just smell your yard right now, I'm sure its got the scent of life happenin. I likes dat me.
Damn it Son you keep talking like dat you'll be an honoree Cajun foe show:}

I am familiar with your area I called on the Safeway Warehouse there every third week for years. A friend of mine who worked at Safeway had a concrete moat/ditch behind his house that I think once a month the slid open a gate and it flooded his yard. He had horses and stuff from back in the day and the city kind of grew around him lol

As far as monitoring uh meh what is dat? lol

NO SIR I moved out here in the woods to be away from all of the governmental crap and heck I work for the local parish government as the Safety Director lol

No Sewer, Water, Garbage, drainage bills what so ever...I really like dat me!

Here's a couple of shots from my back porch...I have 6 acres 5 or so that remain wooded for the most part. Can't see my house from anything but a helicopter.

Smells like rain and fresh flowers out today.

Be Safe

Snookie

Click for Springfield, Louisiana Forecast
Snookie is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Snookie
Said thanks: