View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 09:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
jnstropic
jns-TOG

BananaBucks : 62,177
Said "Thanks" 1 Times
Was Thanked 296 Times in 71 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1 Times
Default 20 Hands of Ae Ae / A dilemma

Yes I will have 20 hands of Ae Ae ripening in the next few weeks. It's too much for the family to consume. I will post when they are ripe enough to pick and people can stop by for a hand. Members who know were I live just let me know that you will come by. Others can send a private message and I will tell you where to go. Wow I have been telling people were to go for a long time, but this is a positive 'were to go'.

With so much to eat, I need Ae Ae recipes. If you have a good recipe please send it to me and the best ones will be given an orchid plant. Mature divisions of one of the plants marked 'An Ae
Ae prize' The pictures are on my site:
http://togofcoralgables.com/FlowersofNov07.aspx

Sorry, no plants or fruit will be sent by post. You have to be here.

Last edited by jnstropic : 11-26-2007 at 10:05 AM. Reason: adding a link
jnstropic is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To jnstropic

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors