View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 08:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
cherokee_greg
Love those bananas

Zone: zone 9
Name: Greg
BananaBucks : 289,646
Said "Thanks" 8,066 Times
Was Thanked 3,946 Times in 1,665 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 335 Times
Default Re: Need A Little Support Here

Your all in my prayers.Say somthing to me if you need to talk brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltydad View Post
I just found out that my next younger brother (I'm the oldest at 64; he's 5 years younger) suffered a heart attack today coming back from a holiday weekend at the beach in Bethany. When they stopped for lunch, my sister-in-law said to him he looked 'funny' (she's a dental hygienist). He replied he wasn't hungry and didn't feel well. She insisted on getting him to the local hospital, where they diagnosed the M.I. and choppered him to the U. of Md. Med Ctr. in Baltimore. Within 12 minutes of his landing, they had diagnosed the blockage and had a stent inserted. He seems stable for now; we'll find out more tomorrow with the follow-up tests. The bitch is he's in 10 times better shape than I am. I'm much more overweight, and due to arthritis am now more inactive. He still actively plays both golf and tennis. While as a nurse I can see this as a positively resolving situation, as a brother it has scared the hell out of me. So I turn to my banana family here. Thanks guys.

Greg zone 9 Fresno,CA
http://gardenjot.com/garden/view/1980/Gregs-Banana-Farm

Click for Fresno, California Forecast
cherokee_greg is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To cherokee_greg
Said thanks: