View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 05:13 PM   #51 (permalink)
Jack Daw
I think with my banana ;)

Zone: Dfa (Köppen-geiger) <-> 7b/8a? (USDA)
Name: Jack
BananaBucks : 209,712
Said "Thanks" 2,771 Times
Was Thanked 2,461 Times in 1,355 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 383 Times
Default Re: Do YOU suffer from Alcoholism ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
The blood tests taken at the hospital don't lie: no drugs except THC, but the levels in the THC are extreme, well over 500. Apparently the victims faint and panic at the same time, and their heart goes into "auto-restart" mode.
Sounds like fun. That's the main reason for smoking, right? To feel these sorts of things?

Now we need to know why alcohol is in long term view so degenerative and why young people, who used to drink a lot, have fivefold bigger chance of having a deformed baby...
Etc.
Not mentioning other incredibly beautiful effects (degeneration,...). And they don't even have to stick a label: "Drinking may kill and cause several life threatening conditions including permanent effects on your future offspring.", as is the case of smoking.

Drugs... that's a completely different chapter.

I just don't get how people can't seem to understand, what brings the biggest pleasure with little or no danger. I wanna see the first to tell me that drinking, smoking, doping... is better than sex.

Cheerio.

A woman for each drunk, pothead and smokey face and the hospitals will have less patients in no time...gosh.
(emotional satisfaction of making love to a person you actually have feelings for is priceless! and needs not to be mentioned)

Zeitgeist - Corporatocracy 101 (~2hrs)

Zeitgeist - Moving Forward (~2.5hrs)
Jack Daw is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Jack Daw
Said thanks: