Thread: Survey Question
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 01:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Hollyberry Lady

BananaBucks : 1,299,180
Said "Thanks" 12,042 Times
Was Thanked 11,326 Times in 5,311 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 102 Times
Smile Re: Survey Question

Wow, that's just amazing Mitchel. I had no idea it really was legal. The restrictions sound reasonable to me. It gives me a new perspective and a different way of looking at this.

I just want to avoid a punch in the nose!!!

I guess if it's perfectly legal to take the shots, then it's a matter of courtesy and politeness. Given the way a lot of people feel about it though, would it be right to just do it anyway?

Although it sounds shadey and really completely not my way, as I prefer just being direct and upfront, I still think I am most comfortable with taking shots on the sly! It's better this way and no one is offended. No one would think I was creepy if they thought I was aiming my camera at them...I have an innocent look about me. Plus I just act like I'm shooting past them on the few occasions that I did get some dirty looks....mostly from women. I find men are a lot more easy going.

I guess if someone asked me if I would mind them taking a shot of me, I might let them. But I would have to be in charge of the picture and how I would look. I'd also have to see it after it was taken. I hate surprise shots.

In the summer when I first got to the cottage I was at the beach this one super hot day, swimming. I was wearing a two-piece bathing suit and thought I saw some man aiming his camera at me. I just ducked down under the water and turned around so he could get a lovely shot of the back of my wet head! Not sure if he really was shooting me but I thought he might have been. To me, if he was, this is considered creepy and perverted.

Nope Fmu65, it's not a project. It's my for my own personal interest and enjoyment. The fact of the matter is...people make terrific subjects.

So Mitch, have you actually taken any shots of anyone? I'd love to see.

: )
The Hollyberry Lady is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To The Hollyberry Lady
Said thanks: