View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 10:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
Willow87
Willow87

Zone: 8a
Name: Cameron
BananaBucks : 119,840
Said "Thanks" 2,016 Times
Was Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,487 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 6 Times
Default Future flowerbed for bananas

Yesterday I dug up a small tree and a few plants to clear up a flowerbed that I want to put banana plants in it next year. Its a small flowerbed and I tilled the soil the other day. I may have to add more amendments like perlite since the soil is clay. I did amend it last year with composted cow manure and some topsoil. Its on the northeast corner of my house but it does get direct sunlight from the south because I don't have any trees to obstruct the light. It does get shade in the late afternoon hours. I really need to redo the whole thin, like making the stones more even. I was wondering if this would be a good spot for bananas?
Willow87 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Willow87
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors