View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 08:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dreaminofthetropics

Zone: 8-9
Name: Kat
BananaBucks : 104,720
Said "Thanks" 422 Times
Was Thanked 549 Times in 173 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 29 Times
Send a message via Yahoo to Dreaminofthetropics
Default Sabas, Praying Hands, Orinocos and more!?!?

I'm not sure how many I will be getting. I will be getting them from Rmplmnz and he has given me permission to sell them on here at a reasonable price. If you look at my photo gallery and my banana progress thread you will see varieties and the sizes that I got last time.I won't know until Saturday what I'll have (I got 15 varieties last time) So if you look and see some you want post here or PM me and I will make a list to have and Saturday I will update with actual quantities and what types I have.

Kat

Check out my website
http://www.ilovemyplants.com

Intellectual property has the shelf life of a banana.
Bill Gates

Last edited by Dreaminofthetropics : 06-19-2011 at 08:16 PM.
Dreaminofthetropics is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Dreaminofthetropics
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors