View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 08:39 PM   #625 (permalink)
The Hollyberry Lady

BananaBucks : 1,304,042
Said "Thanks" 12,042 Times
Was Thanked 11,326 Times in 5,311 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 102 Times
Hiya Re: A thread for hot pepper-a-holics...

Yes and what's more amazing is that all three plants are together in one single 6 inch pot!!!

I've learned over the years that rootbound pepper plants produce the best crops and highest yields. This is surely proof. In fact I couldn't even fit all the peppers into one picture...they're just everywhere.

I'd have to say it's my favorite pot of peppers this season. They just look so cool all in one pot like that with three different kinds of fruits! Do you want seeds for any of them? Let me know...

Too funny how people on that aero-garden site go on and on about how indoor peppers and tomatoes require hand-pollination! Not one of my plants were hand-pollinated and just look at all the fruits I've got!

I've set them all straight now though and some have been in total amazement. Do you believe they've all be running around with paintbrushes, trying to pollinate thier pepper plants! See how one idiot can tell people something like it's a fact and have the whole site believe it! Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!

Anyway, I'm glad you're as amazed as I am JaNan. Thanks a lot for sharing such cool types with me, even though you didn't know you were!

: )
The Hollyberry Lady is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To The Hollyberry Lady