View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 05:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kostas

Zone: 10a
Name: Konstantinos
BananaBucks : 217,063
Said "Thanks" 2,137 Times
Was Thanked 1,063 Times in 464 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 8 Times
Send a message via Yahoo to Kostas
Default My "Tall Red","African Rhino Horn" and "White Iholene"

Hello!

Yesterday morning,a biggish and heavy box was waiting for me at my local post office! It was my order from Achim's Bananenshop!!!!!!!
It's the first time I am receiving plants from this shop but as I was unpacking the plants,I was very pleased with what I saw! Not only were the plants ok and well packed,Achim was kind enough to include one more banana in as a gift to make up for the delay of sending my order!!!! My order was delayed for maybe a month or 2 as the White Iholene wasn't ready for shipping. But with a Tall Red as a gift,how can you mind the delay!!! Thank you very much Joachim!!!

The bananas were in excellent condition,just heavily tilted upwards from staying in the box for a week. They tilted in only a week so they should straighten up equally fast!

Here are some photos!

"White Iholene"

"African Rhino Horn"

"Tall Red"

And the whole gang together for acclimation to full sun!

Looking forward to see them grow big!!!
I hope you liked it!

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors