Thread: A Place To Vent
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 08:55 AM   #12 (permalink)
cherokee_greg
Love those bananas

Zone: zone 9
Name: Greg
BananaBucks : 289,962
Said "Thanks" 8,066 Times
Was Thanked 3,946 Times in 1,665 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 335 Times
Joy Re: A Place To Vent

Im not use to doing this much,its like im complaining but I think this is so funny. I have a gardener that mows my lawns. They come on Mondays. I dont have much in the front of my house. Four queen palms and a few elephant ears. My grass usally gets real green fast I hate to brag but its actually greener than anyones on the street. What I do have in the front looks nice.Any way the people across the street from me cut there lawn like a golf course they started getting there lawn guy to come on Mondays too now. They cant stand my lawn looking so good ! She noticed my lawn was getting greener than theres I saw her out there starring at my lawn she ran in and got somthing and started spreading it all over her grass. LOL. They act like there trying to get the best lawn award. She always ask me what do you do to make your lawn look so good. I just smile. My brother says that im Mister green thumb ! When there trees start going dormant and the leaves start to fall they go out with long polls and start trying to make the leaves fall before they fall on there own its so funny. I guess I should be happy they do take care of there place. Any way I guess I can look at it as entertainment !

Greg zone 9 Fresno,CA
http://gardenjot.com/garden/view/1980/Gregs-Banana-Farm

Click for Fresno, California Forecast
cherokee_greg is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To cherokee_greg
Said thanks: