View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 12:30 PM   #232 (permalink)
The Hollyberry Lady

BananaBucks : 1,305,409
Said "Thanks" 12,042 Times
Was Thanked 11,326 Times in 5,311 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 102 Times
Wink Re: My Aero~Garden...

I like them big too but this one lady on the A-G site complained they were too big and took too long for her to load. I should cater to the majority though, not just one person. I hate small tiny pictures...they suck!

So yeah, I'm wondering, did you kill the seedlings with too much of a good thing...fertilizer?

When they're young, they shouldn't be given too much, or many different ones at the same time. The soil was part miracle grow soil...is this correct? Plus the superthrive...might have been too much for them?

What actually happened to them...did they dry up and turn brown? So sorry for you JaNan, but I'd like to figure out what happened so we could prevent it from happening again. I was able to get my plants going really well from the aero-garden and then into soil, but I just gave them plain water for a week until they made the transition.

Let me know how they deteriorated and then finally died...this might indicate what actually happened to them.

: )
The Hollyberry Lady is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To The Hollyberry Lady