View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 07:34 AM   #16 (permalink)
Cecil

BananaBucks : 1,269
Said "Thanks" 62 Times
Was Thanked 14 Times in 6 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Earth Worm Castings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow87 View Post
Oh ok. I have the dragon fruit in mostly shade right now. They get a little morning sun
Hi Willow 78
What's this talking about bloomin dragon fruit on a banana show.

That is how i got involved to start with,not that i don't like bananas i love them and i have quite a few growing and now flowering.

Wondering if there are many other folks with any interest in dragon fruit like us pair. Must mention i live in Australia and i am trying to grow quite a few dragon fruit, hoping to make a few bob out of them one day.

Where i live it gets pretty cold in winter, so i am currently experimenting with a product called Bd Max or Thermo Max witch is designed to protect plants from frosting so we will have to see
Cecil is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Cecil
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors