Thread: Camera Talk!
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 08:45 AM   #39 (permalink)
The Hollyberry Lady

BananaBucks : 1,298,923
Said "Thanks" 12,042 Times
Was Thanked 11,326 Times in 5,311 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 102 Times
Thumbs up Re: Camera Talk!

Wow Mitchel, I really enjoyed that article by Ken!

So it really is very much a personal choice when you buy a camera, and not the same for everyone.

That was very helpful to read. I guess I need to get out camera shopping soon but I've just been so busy with other things right now.

Plus too, here the prices are jacked up real high on everything over the holidays and before Christmas when they know people need it, but things go on sale after xmas like you wouldn't believe! There are even people who shop and do their gift-giving after Christmas...so they can save a lot of money.

Bob told me that the US doesn't have "Boxing Day" like we do in Canada, so you're all probably wondering what the hell I'm talking about!

The day after Christmas and the week that follows will bring lots of low prices and good deals, so if I make a camera purchase, it will be around this time for sure.

So many things to consider, but thanks so much for sharing all this great information and educating me about cameras.

Looking forward to further discussions and information sharing...

: )
The Hollyberry Lady is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To The Hollyberry Lady
Said thanks: