Thread: Camera Talk!
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 10:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Randy4ut

BananaBucks : 78,716
Said "Thanks" 1,051 Times
Was Thanked 1,324 Times in 444 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 87 Times
Default Re: Camera Talk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmko View Post
I bought a Nikon D90 camera body an aftermarket 70-300mm lense. THe camera takes great pictures but you will get some blur if you arent' carefull. The high end SLR cameras have many different focus "points" within the view window and when it is zoomed it will blur the background and put in focus the point that is closest unless a different focal point is selected. I would recommend if buying a nikon to get the nikon with Image stabilization as this will help with the night pictures in low light. Otherwise I love my Nikon. My wife has a bit of trouble with blurry pictures sometimes but again you have to understand the points of focus and how to move it about. You can also buy dvd's that show you how to use all the camera features. That was absolutely worth it for me and it was only about $30 on ebay..
The D3100 have image stabilization in lens as well as 11 point focal points... If you look at the link I provided, you will see the D3100 has pretty much covered all its bases. Only negative I have heard of it was the poor audio quality with the video, which is no biggie as I have a camcorder for videos...

Randy4ut is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Randy4ut
Said thanks: