View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 06:45 AM   #8 (permalink)
Basjoofriend

Zone: 10
Name: 01
BananaBucks : 187,755
Said "Thanks" 138 Times
Was Thanked 266 Times in 123 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1 Times
Default Re: sikkimensis x basjoo?

Hi,

I'm planning to work only 8 months during the summer in Germany and stay 4 months during the winter in Brazil, this is also a problem with eye sight problems, the dark season is the horror for me, too dark to go to my job in the morning, in Germany the mornings and the afternoons are dark in the winter time, I hate also this. I hate cold and dark winters. Like one banana tree. I hope that my boss will accept. My eye doctor is the same opinion like me. But do not worry, she told me that I will not go blind.

In the moment the new updated version of my banana book is revised in Greece by Bernd, he is also one member here in our forum. @Bernd, please reply my PN, you got one PN.

Then I will correct and complete my book, then the new German version will be published and the translation service of bod.de will translate my banana book to English. I also wrote 2 further books, one about the exotics and palms on the island of Helgoland, also one English version of this book is planned. Also one Science ficition novel is nearly completed. The Helgoland exotic book is also revised currently like my new banana book update.

I was not in the forum for the longer time, the third book is nearly ready, but I will complete it in Brazil, I will go to Brazil in the next month.

Best wishes
Joachim
Basjoofriend is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Basjoofriend