Thread: Need Help
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 10:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Floridagardner

Zone: 9
BananaBucks : 5,004
Said "Thanks" 0 Times
Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Need Help

I'm new at this, if this plea for help gets posted twice, forgive me.
I've attempted unsuccessfully to grow bananas. Got French Horn, Giant Plantain and Grand Nain. I've tried to grow both outside, in the yard, and in pots. Need advise on what's a good fertilizer. When growing in pots, what's the best size. The plants are withering, is the direct sun light too much. I've started again new in pots and have decided to keep on the patio. I've ordered a banana fertilizer and hopefully will have success at some point. Any advise is much appreciated. Again, I apologize if this is posted twice. Thank you.

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors