View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 09:40 AM   #15 (permalink)
The Hollyberry Lady

BananaBucks : 1,299,147
Said "Thanks" 12,042 Times
Was Thanked 11,326 Times in 5,311 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 102 Times
Joy Re: Thank you Hollyberrylady!!!!

Alright, enough of the wise cracks already, Bob!

Check out the shrub I got for you yesterday!

I simply couldn't live with you not having the very best from me, and although the first hursery made a mistake about your shrub being a "Blue Princess", this nursery did not...

Isn't she a stunning beauty?! She's 100% female and the hybrid offspring of the shrub you have now. I'm sure the pic tells you why it's superior. An explosion of berries that won't stop...

: o

This is the shrub I intended for you Bob, to make your Winter and Christmas very special. You will love the ornamental beauty. The berries on your shrub are in mid ripening and they will still be intact next Fall! This variety has a constant show of hollyberries and is never without fruits even for one day.

I had to prune your shrub last night when I got it home, for shipping purposes. It was huge. As I didn't want to cut off even one berry, the fruits determined where I made the cuts. You shape these shrubs over time, not all at once.

You'll love this...

I bought the bush from the very best, top of the line nursery in London, that's been around for over 30 years and it even came with a one year guarantee! It's the very place that my mom bought the shrub we got when I was four years old, and enjoyed immensely throughout my childhood! This place sells nothing but the best and the quality is amazing. Anything you get from them, thrives. You'll see. Too cool, eh?

This is the bush I wanted for you, right from the start and just couldn't wait until Spring to send you it. So happy I was able to get one for you. You will now be surrounded by a berry wonderland forevermore!

Enjoy, Bob. Now you've got my whole collection, and you are the only one who has received something like this from me...twice!!!

Hope this makes you happy!

: )
The Hollyberry Lady is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To The Hollyberry Lady
Said thanks: