View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 03:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bob
Orang Puteh

Zone: 6a
Name: bob
BananaBucks : 205,740
Said "Thanks" 9,537 Times
Was Thanked 4,058 Times in 1,694 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 565 Times
Default Thank you Hollyberrylady!!!!

I knew this was coming but .... am still stunned to get a new Holly from the Hollyberrylady. No one else I know got one of these from you in your many trades and I didn't even send anything in trade ( we just send each other the plants the other wants at this point). I've wanted one of these for so long and never picked one up for myself but to have you send me one is so much better.....cost effective too

Seriously I love it ! It's still in the shade after being in shipment for a while and losing a few leaves and berries in transit which is expected so I'll baby it and gradually get it in to full sun over the next few days while I pamper it and then I'll post some more pics after it settles in it's new permanent spot in the new garden I put in this spring!

Thanks Hollyberry!!!!!

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors