View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 04:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Jack Daw
I think with my banana ;)

Zone: Dfa (Köppen-geiger) <-> 7b/8a? (USDA)
Name: Jack
BananaBucks : 208,653
Said "Thanks" 2,771 Times
Was Thanked 2,461 Times in 1,355 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 383 Times
Default Re: Bananas Quarterly!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaHound View Post
How do clans handle those situations?
They teach children since very early childhood to rely and work only with and for the family (sometimes using even so absurd theories as eugenics). The bigger the clan and the more money it works with, the less its members are tempted to work around and behind other family members. Their numbers, skills and later also financial possibilities combined can't be matched by groups smaller and less organized than their own. And from some point they have so much of everything, that generations of their family can live their entire lives without having to work. It's all about discipline and hierarchy. Even the youngest will get to the top one day, but they will have to learn what generations of their ancestors pass on as heritage before they can go to the top.
Should any member of the clan act on his own and endanger other members, he's expelled from the circle and the clan makes sure that he will never achieve anything in his life, dooming him to what he would have to go through hadn't he been born in the lucky family.

Zeitgeist - Corporatocracy 101 (~2hrs)

Zeitgeist - Moving Forward (~2.5hrs)
Jack Daw is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Jack Daw
Said thanks: