View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 09:52 PM   #198 (permalink)
sbl

Zone: 8/9
BananaBucks : 65,679
Said "Thanks" 177 Times
Was Thanked 731 Times in 395 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 154 Times
Default Re: Reminder about offensive content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4ut View Post
Dear lady, I suggest you reread the thread where I posted my FIRST OPINION and then Momese dissected it. I, then responded and asked him to pm me if he would like to discuss it in private, which he did and we have discussed it and all is good. This leads me back to you having to throw your "2 cents" in where it was not needed or asked for. I am NOT angry, just been sitting by watching and felt I had a right to voice my opinion, which I did.

sbl, I never mentioned you or even thought of you when I wrote it, but if the shoe fits.... Maybe you feel I was directing this toward you, which I wasn't, for a reason!!!

Now, I am completely done with this thread and will not respond to anymore comment on here. If someone wishes to discuss this with me in private, I am more than willing to do so in private via pm.....
You did not specify who you were addressing, so in that case your post appears to be addressing everyone that has posted on this thread.

Everybody should refrain from making negative comments about others, but I believe that everyone has a right to express their opinions about subjects or their feelings and does not need to be asked to comment.

The point that I have made several times is that it can be offensive to people (all people) to have their motives misrepresented--that is probably more offensive to most people than the subject that started this thread. Nobody but the person making the post knows what their motivation is.
sbl is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To sbl
Said thanks: