View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 09:01 PM   #197 (permalink)
Randy4ut

BananaBucks : 79,674
Said "Thanks" 1,051 Times
Was Thanked 1,324 Times in 444 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 87 Times
Default Re: Reminder about offensive content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty in Wisc View Post
Wow Randy, I was trying to lighten you up a bit. I never said a bad word/thing to you. Everyone here has been posting their opinions, including you. If it was just between you 2 maybe it should not've been posted for all to see. Sorry if what I said offended you - I didn't mean to.
I don't know why, but you seem very angry.
Dear lady, I suggest you reread the thread where I posted my FIRST OPINION and then Momese dissected it. I, then responded and asked him to pm me if he would like to discuss it in private, which he did and we have discussed it and all is good. This leads me back to you having to throw your "2 cents" in where it was not needed or asked for. I am NOT angry, just been sitting by watching and felt I had a right to voice my opinion, which I did.

sbl, I never mentioned you or even thought of you when I wrote it, but if the shoe fits.... Maybe you feel I was directing this toward you, which I wasn't, for a reason!!!

Now, I am completely done with this thread and will not respond to anymore comment on here. If someone wishes to discuss this with me in private, I am more than willing to do so in private via pm.....

Last edited by Randy4ut : 01-10-2010 at 09:02 PM. Reason: spell check
Randy4ut is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Randy4ut
Said thanks: