You're currently viewing our message boards as a guest which gives you limited access to participate in discussions and access our other features such as our wiki and photo gallery. By joining our community, you'll have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast and simple, so please join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
1) Super Dwarf Cavendish
2) Gran Nain Cavendish
3) Double Cavendish
4) Tall Orinoco - 20 ft possible
5) Tall Orinoco - 16 ft possible
6) Tall Orinoco - 12 ft or so more stout fast grower
7) Dwarf Orinoco - 6 to 8 ft Big Leaf
8) Dwarf Orinoco - smaller more slender leaf 8 to 9 ft.
9) Texas Star Orinoco - probably the same as the smaller leaf Orinoco
11) Unknown Plaintain Type
12) Dwarf Plantain - around 7ft
13) Super Plantain
14) African Rhino Horn Plantain.
15) Pisang Ceylon
16) Embul / Pisang Klotek
19) Dwarf Brazilian - to 12ft
20) Tall Brazilian - to 20ft
21) Namwah tall
22) Namwah Dwarf
23) Pineapple Raja Puri
25) Dwarf Red
26) Tall Red Dacca
28) Veinte Cohol
29) Unknown Variety - stocky with commercial quality fruits
30) Musa balbisiana - ' Ta Nee '
31) Musa Ornata
33) Praying Hands
Other Unnamed varieties not listed until I have accurate ID.
Botanical_Bryce is not a member of any public groups