Bananas.org

Welcome to the Bananas.org forums.

You're currently viewing our message boards as a guest which gives you limited access to participate in discussions and access our other features such as our wiki and photo gallery. By joining our community, you'll have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Go Back   Bananas.org > Other Topics > Other Plants
The Facebook Platform
Register Photo Gallery Classifieds Wiki Chat Map Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Plants Discussion of all other types of plants besides bananas.


Members currently in the chatroom: 0
The most chatters online in one day was 17, 09-06-2009.
No one is currently using the chat.

Reply   Email this Page Email this Page
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2008, 02:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Indoor Gardener
 
NanaNut2's Avatar
 
Location: Washington
Zone: 8-9
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 101
BananaBucks : 12,662
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Said "Thanks" 6 Times
Was Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 96 Times
Default Hardy Foxtail Palm?

Alright, I'm ready to admit what I did over a month ago to my Foxtail Palm. My fav palm over 6 feet tall was suffering from a spidermite infestation that would not go away. I sprayed three times as prescribed, Wiped the leave with mild soapy water top and bottom three times per week for weeks after that, then had another infestation on the newest frond. Out of frustration I grabbed my pruning shears and lopped it off at 8.5 inches, removed the infested fronds from the house and put the stump outside in 28 deg F weather for a week. When I read another poster showing his palm chopped off for the winter, I was inspired to look, and low and behold, it had begun to grow in that cold weather. The nursery promised me I got those mites this time ... lol. And had a great stroke of luck. It has recovered about an inch per week. I'll no longer have a 6 foot foxtail, it will be a one foot foxtail. But its alive!! And I do not recommend this radical treatment to anyone.

My question, are these just extra hardy palms? Has anyone else had experiences similar with a Foxtail? How long can I expect recovery to take? Please see my member gallery for a pic. I can't get the link to work.

NanaNut2




[IMG]http://www.bananas.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=8212>
__________________
NanaNut2

Last edited by the flying dutchman : 02-17-2008 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Added the image
NanaNut2 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To NanaNut2

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:
   

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here


Sponsors

Old 02-17-2008, 06:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Indoor Gardener
 
NanaNut2's Avatar
 
Location: Washington
Zone: 8-9
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 101
BananaBucks : 12,662
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Said "Thanks" 6 Times
Was Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 96 Times
Default Re: Hardy Foxtail Palm?

Well, I got some info on my Foxtail Palm, and found out it is indeed hardy to 27 deg F. This is one tough and beautiful palm. But I do have another question. I'm thinking I'll need to pull off the old layers of trunk to make certain there are no pests that can accumilate there. Any thoughts on this?

I got this palm on 70% sale at one of our local upscale nurseries because it had frost damage and black spot disease. I just know it wants to live.

Should I peel off the old layers?

NanaNut2
__________________
NanaNut2
NanaNut2 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To NanaNut2
Old 02-17-2008, 11:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 124
BananaBucks : 15,736
Feedback: -1 / 0%
Said "Thanks" 15 Times
Was Thanked 24 Times in 18 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 3 Times
Default Re: Hardy Foxtail Palm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaNut2 View Post
Alright, I'm ready to admit what I did over a month ago to my Foxtail Palm. My fav palm over 6 feet tall was suffering from a spidermite infestation that would not go away. I sprayed three times as prescribed, Wiped the leave with mild soapy water top and bottom three times per week for weeks after that, then had another infestation on the newest frond. Out of frustration I grabbed my pruning shears and lopped it off at 8.5 inches, removed the infested fronds from the house and put the stump outside in 28 deg F weather for a week. When I read another poster showing his palm chopped off for the winter, I was inspired to look, and low and behold, it had begun to grow in that cold weather. The nursery promised me I got those mites this time ... lol. And had a great stroke of luck. It has recovered about an inch per week. I'll no longer have a 6 foot foxtail, it will be a one foot foxtail. But its alive!! And I do not recommend this radical treatment to anyone.
foxtail palms only grow fast if in alot of heat ,cool summer nights really slow down their growth,and beleive it or not my foxtails I have up stairs in my house grow better in my house than they do outside in the summer.I have them upstairs in my computer room wich is 83-88 degrees during the day and at night about 75-80 degrees ,so night time tempeture really determines its growth.



[IMG]http://www.bananas.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=8212>
Hi when I saw the picture of the foxtail I was kinda cofused because NORMALLY you can not do that to the palm,by cutting it back like that you usually destroy the crown shaft and that is were the life of the palm is at .When crowns in palms get damaged or snapped they almost always die,so consider your self very lucky,,Oh and the next time you get spider mites use Avid it is a chemical specially made for spider mites SOAPS do not work!!! Only spray avid outside or in your garage it is not a indoor spray,,but works wonders on killing off the hard to get rid of spider mites! Jason.

Last edited by jason : 02-17-2008 at 11:33 PM.
jason is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To jason
Said thanks:
Old 02-17-2008, 11:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banana addict
 
natedogg1026's Avatar
 
Location: Pittsburg, Kansas
Zone: 6b
Name: Nate
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 640
BananaBucks : 93,716
Feedback: 2 / 100%
Said "Thanks" 139 Times
Was Thanked 150 Times in 107 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 3 Times
Default Re: Hardy Foxtail Palm?

Avid, I'll remember that next year. Thanx J.
__________________
Banana's are a safe addiction. Right?Maybe I need classes.
natedogg1026 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To natedogg1026
Old 02-17-2008, 11:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Indoor Gardener
 
NanaNut2's Avatar
 
Location: Washington
Zone: 8-9
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 101
BananaBucks : 12,662
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Said "Thanks" 6 Times
Was Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 96 Times
Default Re: Hardy Foxtail Palm?

You know, I thought the palm was a gonner if I took it outside to spray in 28 deg weather anyway. When I read today that they are hardy to 27 deg, I realized that all I had to do in that moment of panic to save my other palms, nanas and tropicals was to put it outside. I can't imagine the mites living in 28 deg anyway ... lol. That would have given me some time to get the necessary chemicals. Thank you for the 'Avid' advice. I had been using the 'Safer' product. I hope to never have another infestation. Right after I lopped it off, I corrected the conditions that brought it on, bought a humidifier and raised the humidity to 70 - 80 %, and spray a monsoon twice daily on top of that. Plants are happy, I'm happy. And I have another 2 years before it will reach 6 feet, so longer to enjoy it indoors.

NanaNut2
__________________
NanaNut2
NanaNut2 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To NanaNut2
Sponsors

Old 02-18-2008, 12:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 124
BananaBucks : 15,736
Feedback: -1 / 0%
Said "Thanks" 15 Times
Was Thanked 24 Times in 18 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 3 Times
Default Re: Hardy Foxtail Palm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by natedogg1026 View Post
Avid, I'll remember that next year. Thanx J.
Yes ever year when I bring in my palms from outside to inside the house they always get spider mites no matter what ,so I take them in the garage when this happenes spray avid all over and even on the trunk of the palm and spray very lightly the top of the soil as well and about 2 days latter they are gone,,,Oh when spraying Avid try to not breath it in cause it is not very good for ya,,I would love not to use harsh chemicals on plants or in the enviorment but the safe or organic just does not do the trick most of the time.Both my foxtail palm are 8 feet plus and my 3rd one is 4 feet tall,,remember heat is the key to good growth when it comes to these palms!!Take care-Jason.
jason is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To jason
Old 10-05-2008, 10:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Patrikis
 
Cpatrikis's Avatar
 
Location: Long Island, New York
Zone: 6-7
Name: Chris
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 90
BananaBucks : 4,784
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Said "Thanks" 0 Times
Was Thanked 9 Times in 5 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Hardy Foxtail Palm?

hello everyone.
i just got a foxtail palm tree about a week and a half ago and have it growing indoors under a light in a pot. i have it in a special cactus/ palm tree potting soil by miracle grow made to keep moisture for these type of plants. i also have some mulch on top to help insulate. just the other day two of the leaves have started to turn brown at the tips so i decided to clip the end to prevent it from spreading. it seems to just have curled the leaves and hasn't done prevented the brown from spreading at all. those two browning leaves are the only two leaves on one of two shoots and was wondering what the problem could be.
i water it enough and spray it a few times a day with a water mist bottle to try and give it a proper humidity.
below is a picture of the Palm. it is the two leaves to the left.
please try and tell me what the problem is and what i can do to prevent this from happening in the future!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1005082257.jpg (155.0 KB, 12 views)
__________________
Chris
Cpatrikis is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Cpatrikis
Said thanks:
Old 10-05-2008, 11:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Freelance Botanoeconomist
 
Location: Brentwood CA
Zone: 9b
Name: bepah
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 308
BananaBucks : 13,402
Feedback: 1 / 100%
Said "Thanks" 25 Times
Was Thanked 213 Times in 120 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 406 Times
Default Re: Hardy Foxtail Palm?

My guess is that your light is sunburnbing the leaves. Immature palms do no require, as a rule, direct light but filtered light.

It looks to me that you are burning the palm up.....the picture makes it hard to tell.

Good luck.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpatrikis View Post
hello everyone.
i just got a foxtail palm tree about a week and a half ago and have it growing indoors under a light in a pot. i have it in a special cactus/ palm tree potting soil by miracle grow made to keep moisture for these type of plants. i also have some mulch on top to help insulate. just the other day two of the leaves have started to turn brown at the tips so i decided to clip the end to prevent it from spreading. it seems to just have curled the leaves and hasn't done prevented the brown from spreading at all. those two browning leaves are the only two leaves on one of two shoots and was wondering what the problem could be.
i water it enough and spray it a few times a day with a water mist bottle to try and give it a proper humidity.
below is a picture of the Palm. it is the two leaves to the left.
please try and tell me what the problem is and what i can do to prevent this from happening in the future!
__________________
John Case
Rookie Gardener, Veteran Drinker
bepah is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To bepah
Old 10-05-2008, 11:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Freelance Botanoeconomist
 
Location: Brentwood CA
Zone: 9b
Name: bepah
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 308
BananaBucks : 13,402
Feedback: 1 / 100%
Said "Thanks" 25 Times
Was Thanked 213 Times in 120 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 406 Times
Default Re: Hardy Foxtail Palm?

Foxtails in good condition can take a few hours of 27F, but not one in the condition of yours.

Your palm is in need of greenhouse conditions to survive the winter.

I wish you the best of success!


Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaNut2 View Post
You know, I thought the palm was a gonner if I took it outside to spray in 28 deg weather anyway. When I read today that they are hardy to 27 deg, I realized that all I had to do in that moment of panic to save my other palms, nanas and tropicals was to put it outside. I can't imagine the mites living in 28 deg anyway ... lol. That would have given me some time to get the necessary chemicals. Thank you for the 'Avid' advice. I had been using the 'Safer' product. I hope to never have another infestation. Right after I lopped it off, I corrected the conditions that brought it on, bought a humidifier and raised the humidity to 70 - 80 %, and spray a monsoon twice daily on top of that. Plants are happy, I'm happy. And I have another 2 years before it will reach 6 feet, so longer to enjoy it indoors.

NanaNut2
__________________
John Case
Rookie Gardener, Veteran Drinker
bepah is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To bepah
Old 10-06-2008, 12:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
 
xavierdlc61887's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 821
BananaBucks : 92,989
Feedback: 19 / 100%
Said "Thanks" 212 Times
Was Thanked 261 Times in 155 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 100 Times
Default Re: Hardy Foxtail Palm?

when i first got 2 foxtail palms from a guy online... they were the same as that picture....they didnt survive but not saying they wont :/ anyways if they dont survive Pm me and i can set u up with some more established sized foxtails heres a pic of what im talking about.....they are in the top left corner

xavierdlc61887 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To xavierdlc61887
Old 10-06-2008, 01:42 AM   #11 (permalink)
Patrikis
 
Cpatrikis's Avatar
 
Location: Long Island, New York
Zone: 6-7
Name: Chris
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 90
BananaBucks : 4,784
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Said "Thanks" 0 Times
Was Thanked 9 Times in 5 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Hardy Foxtail Palm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierdlc61887 View Post
when i first got 2 foxtail palms from a guy online... they were the same as that picture....they didnt survive but not saying they wont :/ anyways if they dont survive Pm me and i can set u up with some more established sized foxtails heres a pic of what im talking about.....they are in the top left corner

yea i ordered the one i have online too. how old do you think mine is? it cant possibly be a year old yet because the "trunk" of the palm isnt even one solid trunk yet. how would i be able to contact you and what would you charge for a more established foxtail. i was so excited to receive this one i just cant imagine having it die.
it hasnt grown at all yet either, when do you think it will begin to look more like a palm tree instead of a seedling?
__________________
Chris
Cpatrikis is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Cpatrikis
Old 10-06-2008, 05:53 AM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Lilith's Avatar
 
Location: sunny Florida
Zone: 9
Name: Gina Anne
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 320
BananaBucks : 38,800
Feedback: 1 / 100%
Said "Thanks" 11 Times
Was Thanked 105 Times in 40 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1 Times
Default Re: Hardy Foxtail Palm?

I suppose we are lucky here, we can buy 8 ft Foxtails at Walmart for about $13 every season. I haven't ever bought one though, because they are not reliably hardy here and I don't have a permanent spot in my greenhouse for one. The man who purchased our old house from us bought a huge mature specimen and had it trucked up from South FL and planted it smackdab in his front yard...it was about 16 or so feet tall with a trunk diameter of roughly 14 inches or more. The first 2 seasons he covered it with (I kid you not) a silk parachute when a freeze was predicted to go below 30F. Then 2 winters ago we had had a very mild winter and it was almost Spring and he and his wife booked a trip to Italy. 2 days after they left it dropped to 22F (surprise surprise). No parachute. The palm died.

When literature says a palm is "hardy to 27F" for example, what that really means is, mature specimens have withstood brief dips to that temperature without suffering permanent damage. There are varying segrees of palm hardiness...leaf burn/spotting from cold damage, frond loss, and trunk death. The most insidious damage is later crown rot from cold exposure. You think your palm is okay and made it, then suddenly it just croaks and all the fronds fall off.

There is a huge difference between a mature palm and a juvenile palm.

I agree, you were very lucky that your palm survived the treatment you gave it at all, but if I were you I wouldn't consider it a "done deal" that it has truly survived. That kind of harsh treatment coupled with the cold could very well result in some rot that you just can't see yet. I hope it doesn't happen and that it continues to recover, but, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see it suddenly just die.
__________________
11/2008 Outer Banks Marathon 26.2, Kitty Hawk NC--3:50
2/2009 5 Points of Life Marathon, 26.2, Gainesville FL--4:00
4/2009 Boston Marathon, 26.2-- 4:38
10/2009 Marine Corps Marathon, DC, 26.2--457
1/2010 Houston Marathon, 26.2--3:55:09
2/2010 5 Points of Life Marathon, Gainesville--415
Halloween Day 2010 Marine Corps Marathon, DC--
2/2011--Austin TX Marathon--
Lilith is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Lilith
Old 10-06-2008, 09:14 AM   #13 (permalink)
Patrikis
 
Cpatrikis's Avatar
 
Location: Long Island, New York
Zone: 6-7
Name: Chris
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 90
BananaBucks : 4,784
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Said "Thanks" 0 Times
Was Thanked 9 Times in 5 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Hardy Foxtail Palm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
I suppose we are lucky here, we can buy 8 ft Foxtails at Walmart for about $13 every season. I haven't ever bought one though, because they are not reliably hardy here and I don't have a permanent spot in my greenhouse for one. The man who purchased our old house from us bought a huge mature specimen and had it trucked up from South FL and planted it smackdab in his front yard...it was about 16 or so feet tall with a trunk diameter of roughly 14 inches or more. The first 2 seasons he covered it with (I kid you not) a silk parachute when a freeze was predicted to go below 30F. Then 2 winters ago we had had a very mild winter and it was almost Spring and he and his wife booked a trip to Italy. 2 days after they left it dropped to 22F (surprise surprise). No parachute. The palm died.

When literature says a palm is "hardy to 27F" for example, what that really means is, mature specimens have withstood brief dips to that temperature without suffering permanent damage. There are varying segrees of palm hardiness...leaf burn/spotting from cold damage, frond loss, and trunk death. The most insidious damage is later crown rot from cold exposure. You think your palm is okay and made it, then suddenly it just croaks and all the fronds fall off.

There is a huge difference between a mature palm and a juvenile palm.

I agree, you were very lucky that your palm survived the treatment you gave it at all, but if I were you I wouldn't consider it a "done deal" that it has truly survived. That kind of harsh treatment coupled with the cold could very well result in some rot that you just can't see yet. I hope it doesn't happen and that it continues to recover, but, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see it suddenly just die.

you said you can buy them in Walmart for $13?! how big are they and are they in decent condition?
__________________
Chris
Cpatrikis is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Cpatrikis
Old 10-06-2008, 12:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Lilith's Avatar
 
Location: sunny Florida
Zone: 9
Name: Gina Anne
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 320
BananaBucks : 38,800
Feedback: 1 / 100%
Said "Thanks" 11 Times
Was Thanked 105 Times in 40 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1 Times
Default Re: Hardy Foxtail Palm?

Yeah they always look great. They sell all sorts of stuff here that people use as container plants...Bottle Palms--hardy to a whopping 38F but that doesn;t stop them from selling them (Hyophorbe lagencaulis), Spindle Palms (Hyophorbe vershafftia) (I am probably misspelling these LOL) Adonidia merrellii (Christmas Palms)...the Adonidias are always nice, usually 10 or so ft tall, sell for about $25.

We always joke when we see this stuff that the buyer for the Box Store nursery must have been forcibly transferred up from So FL, hasn;t been through a cooler winter yet, and is still ordering palms that he'd be growing in Miami because he hasn;t caught on yet that they aren't hardy here

I do have a small foxtail, I got it as part of a trade. Its about 3 ft tall, I keep it greenhoused in winter in a pot. I'd never actually spend real dollars for one unless I had a dedicated spot in the GH to plant it out in there
__________________
11/2008 Outer Banks Marathon 26.2, Kitty Hawk NC--3:50
2/2009 5 Points of Life Marathon, 26.2, Gainesville FL--4:00
4/2009 Boston Marathon, 26.2-- 4:38
10/2009 Marine Corps Marathon, DC, 26.2--457
1/2010 Houston Marathon, 26.2--3:55:09
2/2010 5 Points of Life Marathon, Gainesville--415
Halloween Day 2010 Marine Corps Marathon, DC--
2/2011--Austin TX Marathon--
Lilith is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Lilith
Old 10-06-2008, 01:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
Patrikis
 
Cpatrikis's Avatar
 
Location: Long Island, New York
Zone: 6-7
Name: Chris
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 90
BananaBucks : 4,784
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Said "Thanks" 0 Times
Was Thanked 9 Times in 5 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Hardy Foxtail Palm?

yea i live in new york and only have it for inside. do you think theres any way to order some of those palms online directly from a walmart nursery?
__________________
Chris
Cpatrikis is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Cpatrikis
Old 10-06-2008, 02:23 PM   #16 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Lilith's Avatar
 
Location: sunny Florida
Zone: 9
Name: Gina Anne
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 320
BananaBucks : 38,800
Feedback: 1 / 100%
Said "Thanks" 11 Times
Was Thanked 105 Times in 40 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1 Times
Default Re: Hardy Foxtail Palm?

I guess you'd have to check with Walmart about that
__________________
11/2008 Outer Banks Marathon 26.2, Kitty Hawk NC--3:50
2/2009 5 Points of Life Marathon, 26.2, Gainesville FL--4:00
4/2009 Boston Marathon, 26.2-- 4:38
10/2009 Marine Corps Marathon, DC, 26.2--457
1/2010 Houston Marathon, 26.2--3:55:09
2/2010 5 Points of Life Marathon, Gainesville--415
Halloween Day 2010 Marine Corps Marathon, DC--
2/2011--Austin TX Marathon--
Lilith is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Lilith

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:
   

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here


Sponsors

Reply   Email this Page Email this Page

Previous Thread: winter project
Next Thread: TEA-anyone?



Newest Classified Listings
Musa basjoos

Random Classified Listings
Musa basjoos

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Name the cold hardy bananas! austinl01 Cold Hardy Bananas 13 03-15-2008 07:56 PM
Siam Ruby = Hardy? Taylor Cold Hardy Bananas 7 02-09-2008 01:47 PM
For cold hardy palm lovers. BGreen Other Plants 14 09-23-2007 06:20 AM
10 sprouted Foxtail Palms - $25 shipped to your door! MediaHound Other Plants 0 03-30-2007 11:13 AM
Areca Palm seeds available, looking to trade for other palm seeds, palms, or bananas MediaHound Other Plants 0 09-02-2006 09:08 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:29 PM.





Follow us:
Twitter YouTube

All content © Bananas.org & the respective author.