Welcome to the Bananas.org forums.
You're currently viewing our message boards as a guest which gives you limited access to participate in discussions and access our other features such as our wiki and photo gallery. By joining our community, you'll have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast and simple, so please join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|Register||Photo Gallery||Classifieds||Wiki||Chat||Map||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|Banana Recipes How do you prepare your bananas? Share your banana and plantain recipes here. Banana bread, nuclear tostones, banana pudding, banana custard, banana pie, fried bananas, banana ice cream, banana butter, plantain soup, banana chips, banana wines, banana smoothies... and more!|
|Members currently in the chatroom: 0|
The most chatters online in one day was 17, 09-06-2009.
No one is currently using the chat.
|Email this Page|
|09-24-2007, 06:51 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Another Pisang Goreng recipe
The other Pisang Goreng recipe is here:
Goreng Pisang (fried, battered bananas)
* 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
* 1/4 tablespoon vanilla powder
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1 egg
* 2 tablespoons butter, melted
* 1 teaspoon rum flavoring
* 4 ripe bananas, sliced
* 2 cups oil for frying
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and vanilla powder. Make a well in the center, and pour in milk, egg, melted butter and rum flavoring. Mix until smooth. Fold in banana slices until evenly coated.
2. Heat oil in a wok or deep-fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
3. Drop banana mixture by tablespoon into hot oil. Fry until golden brown and crispy, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove bananas from oil, and drain on paper towels. Serve hot.
Apologies in advance if I am slow to reply to your PM. I suggest posting in the forums for support if you need something urgent.
Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.
|Email this Page|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Banana Recipe Goldmine with Pictures!||JoeReal||Banana Recipes||24||06-07-2017 04:41 AM|
|Banana Bread recipe||AnnaJW||Banana Recipes||2||06-09-2015 11:53 AM|
|Goreng Pisang (fried, battered bananas)||MediaHound||Banana Recipes||3||03-09-2008 02:35 AM|
|Banana Sherry Wine Recipe||JoeReal||Banana Recipes||1||11-20-2006 06:35 PM|
|Not specifically a recipe...||tropicalkid||Banana Recipes||0||08-20-2005 03:39 PM|