Another Pisang Goreng recipe
The other Pisang Goreng recipe is here:
* 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
* 1/4 tablespoon vanilla powder
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1 egg
* 2 tablespoons butter, melted
* 1 teaspoon rum flavoring
* 4 ripe bananas, sliced
* 2 cups oil for frying
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and vanilla powder. Make a well in the center, and pour in milk, egg, melted butter and rum flavoring. Mix until smooth. Fold in banana slices until evenly coated.
2. Heat oil in a wok or deep-fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
3. Drop banana mixture by tablespoon into hot oil. Fry until golden brown and crispy, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove bananas from oil, and drain on paper towels. Serve hot.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:01 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8,
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
All content © Bananas.org & the respective author.