Bananas.org

Bananas.org (http://www.bananas.org/)
-   Main Banana Discussion (http://www.bananas.org/f2/)
-   -   Viente Cohol and pups (http://www.bananas.org/f2/viente-cohol-pups-22323.html)

J B 07-17-2015 05:25 PM

Viente Cohol and pups
 
Here's a pic of my Viente Cohol & her pups :woohoonaner: http://

JP 07-17-2015 07:46 PM

Re: Viente Cohol and pups
 
Again, very nice!

GreenFin 07-17-2015 08:13 PM

Re: Viente Cohol and pups
 
Looks great!

How much longer till it flowers, do you think? Maybe another 4-6 weeks?

J B 07-17-2015 08:19 PM

Re: Viente Cohol and pups
 
Thanks for all the kind words :08: I'm thinking (& hoping) it will flower in the next 3 weeks or so,I will post pics when it does :woohoonaner:

robguz24 07-17-2015 10:16 PM

Re: Viente Cohol and pups
 
It's quite a beautiful one. I love all the black on mine. Can't wait to finally taste the fruit.

J B 07-18-2015 10:16 AM

Re: Viente Cohol and pups
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by robguz24 (Post 261983)
It's quite a beautiful one. I love all the black on mine. Can't wait to finally taste the fruit.


Thanks rob,I'm hoping to have some fruit to taste a little later this year:woohoonaner:

PR-Giants 07-18-2015 12:27 PM

Re: Viente Cohol and pups
 
Sweet plant.

Quote:

Originally Posted by J B (Post 261989)
I'm hoping to have some fruit to taste a little later this year:woohoonaner:

If I knew, I would have used some Veinte Cohol fruit as packing material for the Manini. :ha:


J B 07-18-2015 12:52 PM

Re: Viente Cohol and pups
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PR-Giants (Post 261991)
Sweet plant.



If I knew, I would have used some Veinte Cohol fruit as packing material for the Manini. :ha:



Thanks Keith,looking forward to getting that very nice looking nanner into some coarse river sand :08::woohoonaner: !!!

PR-Giants 07-18-2015 01:58 PM

Re: Viente Cohol and pups
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by J B (Post 261993)
Thanks Keith,looking forward to getting that very nice looking nanner into some coarse river sand :08::woohoonaner: !!!

She loves some clean coarse river sand.

I hope you got a large pot... she ain't no little starter plant :goteam:

that box is 9"x12".

J B 07-18-2015 02:16 PM

Re: Viente Cohol and pups
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PR-Giants (Post 261997)
She loves some clean coarse river sand.

I hope you got a large pot... she ain't no little starter plant :goteam:

that box is 9"x12".


That's great,I've got a pot & sand waiting on her :woohoonaner:.
Thanks bunches :08::2722:

JP 07-18-2015 09:20 PM

Re: Viente Cohol and pups
 
If we could only get these here in Canada... Oh well! (the manini...)

a.hulva@coxinet.net 07-18-2015 11:13 PM

Re: Viente Cohol and pups
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by J B (Post 261964)
Here's a pic of my Viente Cohol & her pups :woohoonaner: http://

Really nice trees, beds, and yard. 🍌🌱👍

J B 07-19-2015 04:09 PM

Re: Viente Cohol and pups
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by a.hulva@coxinet.net (Post 262034)
Really nice trees, beds, and yard. 🍌🌱👍


Thanks Al!!I'll share the compliment with my wife because she loves a neat yard & works hard to make it happen :woohoonaner:.

JP 07-19-2015 04:26 PM

Re: Viente Cohol and pups
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by J B (Post 262058)
Thanks Al!!I'll share the compliment with my wife because she loves a neat yard & works hard to make it happen :woohoonaner:.

Wow! Seems like you've got yourself a keeper!

J B 07-19-2015 04:32 PM

Re: Viente Cohol and pups
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JP (Post 262059)
Wow! Seems like you've got yourself a keeper!


Yes sir,God blessed me with the very best wife!!!

a.hulva@coxinet.net 07-19-2015 04:48 PM

Re: Viente Cohol and pups
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by J B (Post 262061)
Yes sir,God blessed me with the very best wife!!!

Take good care of her. She is without a doubt a winner! You guys are doing a great job. :0519:

J B 07-19-2015 07:46 PM

Re: Viente Cohol and pups
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by a.hulva@coxinet.net (Post 262064)
Take good care of her. She is without a doubt a winner! You guys are doing a great job. :0519:


Thank you so much for the kind words Al,we have been together almost 33 years and she has stuck with me through some tough times (medical issues)!!I thank God for her,our son & family every day and pray He will continue to be merciful & patient with all of us!!It is such a joy to work alongside her and spend time with her & my family :woohoonaner:.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8, Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
All content © Bananas.org & the respective author.