Bananas.org

Bananas.org (http://www.bananas.org/)
-   Main Banana Discussion (http://www.bananas.org/f2/)
-   -   I could not believe it (http://www.bananas.org/f2/i-could-not-believe-47429.html)

kubali 07-13-2017 04:23 PM

I could not believe it
 
hello all I thought I would post this to all cause had I not seen it with my own eyes, not sure I would of believed it my self... a good friend of mine here by the name of grennie came to my house like he has done several times now.so I ask him had he ever seen a banana plant spilt at the stem like this one and leaves bunch up and he said no he had not. This plant was about 4 foot tall.so we cut off a foot. Looked at it and the center was black.as if it was rotted.so we cut off another 6-8 inches and yet still the same. looked and yes yet again all black inside and perfect looking every where else.so yet again we cut off a foot again. And I am like is there going to be anything left before we find healthy center .yet now there is only a foot left of the plant and finally we see white center.so I take the last chunk which is about 12 inches in circumference and I split it right down the center of the stalk.in doing so when I pull it apart out jumps this frog unto the ground. I look at greenie and grennie looks at me and says did you see that, and I am like yes but I still don't believe it this frickin frog had been living in the inside of this banana plant way down stuck inside and I can only guess he had been eating the center of the plants sugar to survive. I still cant for the life of me figure out how he got into the center of the plant but it had been growing weird like that for about 2 months.after growing perfectly before this frog got in it......all I can say is that thing jump like it was his last time ever. And I know he sure had to be glad to see daylight again...................and had I not seen it....not sure I would believe it to be honest............kub

edwmax 07-13-2017 08:27 PM

Re: I could not believe it
 
What the hell are ya drinking? I want some. OK ... now we have to watch for fogs as if chickens or ducks eating the nana plant isn't enough to worry about.

:nanadrink:

beam2050 07-16-2017 11:13 AM

Re: I could not believe it
 
maybe the banana ate the frog.

katykat 07-16-2017 12:50 PM

Re: I could not believe it
 
:ha:

Greenie 07-16-2017 01:39 PM

Re: I could not believe it
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kubali (Post 307215)
hello all I thought I would post this to all cause had I not seen it with my own eyes, not sure I would of believed it my self... a good friend of mine here by the name of grennie came to my house like he has done several times now.so I ask him had he ever seen a banana plant spilt at the stem like this one and leaves bunch up and he said no he had not. This plant was about 4 foot tall.so we cut off a foot. Looked at it and the center was black.as if it was rotted.so we cut off another 6-8 inches and yet still the same. looked and yes yet again all black inside and perfect looking every where else.so yet again we cut off a foot again. And I am like is there going to be anything left before we find healthy center .yet now there is only a foot left of the plant and finally we see white center.so I take the last chunk which is about 12 inches in circumference and I split it right down the center of the stalk.in doing so when I pull it apart out jumps this frog unto the ground. I look at greenie and grennie looks at me and says did you see that, and I am like yes but I still don't believe it this frickin frog had been living in the inside of this banana plant way down stuck inside and I can only guess he had been eating the center of the plants sugar to survive. I still cant for the life of me figure out how he got into the center of the plant but it had been growing weird like that for about 2 months.after growing perfectly before this frog got in it......all I can say is that thing jump like it was his last time ever. And I know he sure had to be glad to see daylight again...................and had I not seen it....not sure I would believe it to be honest............kub

Yes my friend...It was real and the last section we cut the small frog jumped out and was free.

Yes,it had been living inside the stem and it was causing promblems.

How is that banana doing?

edwmax-we don't drink alcohol....at least we don't have to worry about chickens and ducks as this was a one time deal and we save a trapped frog.
Awesome story in my book.:nanadrink:

beam2050 07-16-2017 02:11 PM

Re: I could not believe it
 
hope you don't get bananas that jump around.

kubali 07-16-2017 05:13 PM

Re: I could not believe it
 
it is doing great now that we gave it surgery. And the gluay has grown 3 foot too/

cincinnana 07-17-2017 10:52 AM

Re: I could not believe it
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kubali (Post 307215)
hello all I thought I would post this to all cause had I not seen it with my own eyes, not sure I would of believed it my self... a good friend of mine here by the name of grennie came to my house like he has done several times now.so I ask him had he ever seen a banana plant spilt at the stem like this one and leaves bunch up and he said no he had not. This plant was about 4 foot tall.so we cut off a foot. Looked at it and the center was black.as if it was rotted.so we cut off another 6-8 inches and yet still the same. looked and yes yet again all black inside and perfect looking every where else.so yet again we cut off a foot again. And I am like is there going to be anything left before we find healthy center .yet now there is only a foot left of the plant and finally we see white center.so I take the last chunk which is about 12 inches in circumference and I split it right down the center of the stalk.in doing so when I pull it apart out jumps this frog unto the ground. I look at greenie and grennie looks at me and says did you see that, and I am like yes but I still don't believe it this frickin frog had been living in the inside of this banana plant way down stuck inside and I can only guess he had been eating the center of the plants sugar to survive. I still cant for the life of me figure out how he got into the center of the plant but it had been growing weird like that for about 2 months.after growing perfectly before this frog got in it......all I can say is that thing jump like it was his last time ever. And I know he sure had to be glad to see daylight again...................and had I not seen it....not sure I would believe it to be honest............kub

Wow Kub.

That is a great experience and story.

Cin

Greenie 07-17-2017 08:58 PM

Re: I could not believe it
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kubali (Post 307320)
it is doing great now that we gave it surgery. And the gluay has grown 3 foot too/

:08:

I will be coming by in 2 weeks and I'm looking forward to seeing the GLUAY Namwah we are growing:bananas_b

Kegas76 07-18-2017 12:58 PM

Re: I could not believe it
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 307310)
Yes my friend...It was real and the last section we cut the small frog jumped out and was free.

Yes,it had been living inside the stem and it was causing promblems.

How is that banana doing?

edwmax-we don't drink alcohol....at least we don't have to worry about chickens and ducks as this was a one time deal and we save a trapped frog.
Awesome story in my book.:nanadrink:

One of you should have given the frog a kiss, it might have granted you a wish for freeing it.

beam2050 07-19-2017 06:49 AM

Re: I could not believe it
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kegas76 (Post 307396)
One of you should have given the frog a kiss, it might have granted you a wish for freeing it.

they might have been to slow to catch it. :ha: but you know what I think they were up to. edwmax I suspect is already attempting it. they are trying to get a banana to taste like chicken. :p

edwmax 07-19-2017 12:57 PM

Re: I could not believe it
 
Ha ha ... :nanadrink:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
All content © Bananas.org & the respective author.