Bananas.org

Welcome to the Bananas.org forums.

You're currently viewing our message boards as a guest which gives you limited access to participate in discussions and access our other features such as our wiki and photo gallery. By joining our community, you'll have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Go Back   Bananas.org > Banana Forum > Cold Hardy Bananas
The Facebook Platform
Register Photo Gallery Classifieds Wiki Chat Map Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cold Hardy Bananas This forum is dedicated to the discussion of bananas that are able to grow and thrive in cold areas. You'll find lots of tips and discussions about keeping your bananas over the winter.


Members currently in the chatroom: 0
The most chatters online in one day was 17, 09-06-2009.
No one is currently using the chat.

Reply   Email this Page Email this Page
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2016, 07:37 PM   #41 (permalink)
Container Grower
 
cincinnana's Avatar
 
Location: Southwest Ohio U.S.A
Zone: HZ 6/5 Microclimate - Elevation 750 feet- 228.60 meters
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,025
BananaBucks : 12,943
Feedback: 3 / 100%
Said "Thanks" 2,887 Times
Was Thanked 5,789 Times in 2,242 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1,197 Times
Smile Re: Do you have to protect musa basjoo?

There is a few weeks more of the season left to grow......maybe more.
Zone 6.

I will let mine go as the weather permits.
The plants are already mulched which will add a few weeks to the grow season.
I will let the weather prune them.

Fall is a good time for clear skies also

.
scope

by
Hostafarian
,
on Flickr
__________________



Last edited by cincinnana : 10-30-2016 at 07:46 PM.
cincinnana is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To cincinnana
Old 11-01-2016, 11:59 AM   #42 (permalink)
 
Location: Denver, CO
Zone: 6
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 80
BananaBucks : 1,869
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Said "Thanks" 11 Times
Was Thanked 95 Times in 52 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Do you have to protect musa basjoo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBindy2000 View Post
If you choose to go that direction It will grow a little(a few inches). Just don't water it. Just leave it be to rest. Also, make sure you get the entire corm.
Great, thanks! Since it's not huge, I'm leaning toward this method. I'll mulch the older one that shot up growth this year and leave it outside. I was impressed that it came back from the ground, but not impressed that it just sent up a few "pups" that only grew to 2-3' tall.

One thing I do with the elephant ears is in mid April, I plant the bulbs in pots indoors to get them going. I suppose I could do that with the Basjoo too. I can't plant these things in the ground until around May 15th since we often get late frosts or even wet snow in early May. We had a heavy, wet snow on Mother's Day a couple years ago, after all the trees had bloomed! Then two days later, it was hot, almost instantly going from winter to summer.
Denverian is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Denverian
Said thanks:
Old 11-02-2016, 10:08 AM   #43 (permalink)
The Cat Whisperer
 
Snarkie's Avatar
 
Location: Charlotte, NC
Zone: 8b
Name: D.A. Hänks
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,332
BananaBucks : 45,392
Feedback: 3 / 100%
Said "Thanks" 821 Times
Was Thanked 1,382 Times in 795 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 760 Times
Default Re: Do you have to protect musa basjoo?

Last year, I took chicken wire and hardware cloth, and made tubes about a foot in diameter. I placed them over the stem and cut back to that height, filled with sawdust and chainsaw slash and they wintered beautifully, compared to the ones I let die back to the ground. In fact, one of those plants was in its first year. This year, it fruited about a month ago.

I left these plants wide open and got a little mush, but not much. This year, I'll try draping with plastic to keep the rain out.

What part of LI are you in? If you're out near the Hamptons, putting the corm 6" deep should more than enough to protect them from any temps you're likely to see.
__________________
Doug (D.A. Hänks) http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2955582/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1


The Only Eastern Redwood Forest in America



PhotoBucket has sold out. I'll get my pic back up soon on some other site.
"Nuke my 'nanners, will you?!"
Snarkie is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Snarkie
Said thanks:
Old 11-06-2016, 04:29 PM   #44 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 98
BananaBucks : 7,361
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Said "Thanks" 118 Times
Was Thanked 120 Times in 56 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Do you have to protect musa basjoo?

[IMG][/IMG]

Well with the unusual warmth in Indy. I see that the plant has continued to keep growing regardless. I'm not sure what to do besides ignore what's going on. First, I thought I would get more mulch, but then the plant would grow through that. Then, I thought about cutting it back again, but figure the plants will continue to grow. So I have come to the conclusion that if and when it ever does frost what is growing will back off. The corm is what I'm concerned about and it/they should be nice and warm with what's all piled. Am I correct?
MBindy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To MBindy2000
Old 11-06-2016, 05:31 PM   #45 (permalink)
The Cat Whisperer
 
Snarkie's Avatar
 
Location: Charlotte, NC
Zone: 8b
Name: D.A. Hänks
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,332
BananaBucks : 45,392
Feedback: 3 / 100%
Said "Thanks" 821 Times
Was Thanked 1,382 Times in 795 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 760 Times
Default Re: Do you have to protect musa basjoo?

Keep it buried and well mulched!
__________________
Doug (D.A. Hänks) http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2955582/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1


The Only Eastern Redwood Forest in America



PhotoBucket has sold out. I'll get my pic back up soon on some other site.
"Nuke my 'nanners, will you?!"
Snarkie is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Snarkie
Said thanks:
Old 11-07-2016, 01:51 PM   #46 (permalink)
 
Location: Denver, CO
Zone: 6
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 80
BananaBucks : 1,869
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Said "Thanks" 11 Times
Was Thanked 95 Times in 52 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Do you have to protect musa basjoo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBindy2000 View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

Well with the unusual warmth in Indy. I see that the plant has continued to keep growing regardless. I'm not sure what to do besides ignore what's going on. First, I thought I would get more mulch, but then the plant would grow through that. Then, I thought about cutting it back again, but figure the plants will continue to grow. So I have come to the conclusion that if and when it ever does frost what is growing will back off. The corm is what I'm concerned about and it/they should be nice and warm with what's all piled. Am I correct?
I still haven't done anything to mine. A light frost a couple weeks ago burned a few leaves, so I cut them off. But a new leaf continues to grow.

I've decided to dig mine up and store it in the basement. I'll see what next week's weather wants to do, but this warm weather is crazy. My elephant ears are still growing too. We really need a few nights down around 30, or upper 20s. We still have flowers blooming, some trees are still green.
Denverian is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Denverian

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:
   

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here


Sponsors

Old 11-08-2016, 08:36 AM   #47 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 98
BananaBucks : 7,361
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Said "Thanks" 118 Times
Was Thanked 120 Times in 56 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Do you have to protect musa basjoo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denverian View Post
I still haven't done anything to mine. A light frost a couple weeks ago burned a few leaves, so I cut them off. But a new leaf continues to grow.

I've decided to dig mine up and store it in the basement. I'll see what next week's weather wants to do, but this warm weather is crazy. My elephant ears are still growing too. We really need a few nights down around 30, or upper 20s. We still have flowers blooming, some trees are still green.
at the rate of our warm weather we might slip from zone 6 to zone 7 ha I can't recall it staying this mild this long. Usually we have had a good freeze then the Indian summer. Not this year.
MBindy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To MBindy2000
Said thanks:
Old 11-08-2016, 04:01 PM   #48 (permalink)
 
Location: Denver, CO
Zone: 6
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 80
BananaBucks : 1,869
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Said "Thanks" 11 Times
Was Thanked 95 Times in 52 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Do you have to protect musa basjoo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBindy2000 View Post
at the rate of our warm weather we might slip from zone 6 to zone 7 ha I can't recall it staying this mild this long. Usually we have had a good freeze then the Indian summer. Not this year.
We're supposed to drop to the mid 30s a couple times this week, but that's it. Then it's in the 60s and 70s during the day. My thought is that the Basjoo and Elephant Ears need a freeze (down to 30 or so) to send them into dormancy.

The weather man said our record latest 1st snowfall is Nov. 21, and that it looks like we'll break that record. Fine by me! Although it's just so dry here. I blew out my sprinklers a couple weeks ago, and now I'm having to water the lawn and plants by hand. Although the lawn is still extremely green and growing.
Denverian is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Denverian
Old 11-09-2016, 04:24 PM   #49 (permalink)
 
Location: Southern Illinois 62264
Zone: 6a
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 13
BananaBucks : 2,283
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Said "Thanks" 26 Times
Was Thanked 9 Times in 5 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Do you have to protect musa basjoo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric1221 View Post
So covering with mulch and nothing else works just fine?
This is our first year wintering our musa bajoo. How do we deal with the pups. We have a few neighbors who would like to harvest them for their yards but I need to know when and how to do that. We have about 6 pups or more on our 3 original plants. Our plants grew to about 12' and are very full and green. They are still producing new leaves each day. How long do we wait until we cut the big plants back? Thank you so much.

If I can figure out how to add more pictures, I will do that,
MarySue is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To MarySue
Said thanks:
Old 11-11-2016, 08:27 AM   #50 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 98
BananaBucks : 7,361
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Said "Thanks" 118 Times
Was Thanked 120 Times in 56 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Do you have to protect musa basjoo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarySue View Post
This is our first year wintering our musa bajoo. How do we deal with the pups. We have a few neighbors who would like to harvest them for their yards but I need to know when and how to do that. We have about 6 pups or more on our 3 original plants. Our plants grew to about 12' and are very full and green. They are still producing new leaves each day. How long do we wait until we cut the big plants back? Thank you so much.

If I can figure out how to add more pictures, I will do that,
Mary, there are two types of pups. Sword Suckers that have thin leafs, that look like swords and grow with the plant. Water Suckers have broader leafs. They grow slower and live off the corm. They are good to transplant. You can do that by making a cut at 45 degrees towards what you assume is the center of the corm and dig it up. This way the water sucker gets plenty of corm and becomes its own plant. To insure you got enough of the corm you should see the stringy looking roots and a couple of those will work. The mother plant will prosper without the drain it was getting from the Water Sucker and grow better. The Sword suckers I leave with the mother plant. They are makes the plant broader. My question is what are you doing to winterize your bananas? Digging them up, bagging them, mulching? If your neighbors wants a plant to grow over the winter at Water Sucker will make a great plant as long it gets good sunlight. Otherwise if you dig them up you would need to put them to rest by boxing them in wrapped newspaper. Keep in mind I'm not an authority on bananas. Learning with these guys here on this site, reading on the net and you tube have been very valuable along with the trial and error of growing these plants.
MBindy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To MBindy2000
Said thanks:
Sponsors

Old 11-11-2016, 12:34 PM   #51 (permalink)
 
Location: Denver, CO
Zone: 6
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 80
BananaBucks : 1,869
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Said "Thanks" 11 Times
Was Thanked 95 Times in 52 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Do you have to protect musa basjoo?

I finally cut the top off mine and dug it up yesterday. I also chopped down all my Elephant Ears and dug the bulbs up. So the p-stem and attached corm is sitting in the garage for now. So are the EE's. I let them dry out in the garage before bagging and storing them. I figured the same thing is fine for the banana?

We still haven't had a hard freeze. They're saying maybe a week from today we could have one. I had the time yesterday, so went ahead and took care of it all. All of the plants were growing. I had chopped down a lot of things a couple weeks ago, expecting it to freeze. But now I have perennials growing back all over. Crazy! And we haven't had a drop of rain for 40 days. I've been hand watering things (and the lawn) since I had the sprinklers blown out a couple weeks ago. I had to mow the lawn yesterday and it looks beautiful. We're getting close to breaking the record for the latest "first" snow ever. Fine by me, but it's too dry.
Denverian is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Denverian
Said thanks:
Old 02-22-2017, 10:34 AM   #52 (permalink)
 
Location: Long Island, New York
Zone: 11720
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 54
BananaBucks : 1,474
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Said "Thanks" 73 Times
Was Thanked 76 Times in 41 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Do you have to protect musa basjoo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBindy2000 View Post
I think I understand what you are saying. My bubble wrap did protected the plant, however, there was a ton of moisture build up on the plant so when it was time to uncover the plant it was a sloppy mess. The plant did recover and grew a good fifteen feet tall.
So your plant still grew 15 feet tall despite the entire stalk dying back to the ground? How old is your plant?
Eric1221 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Eric1221
Said thanks:
Old 02-22-2017, 10:38 AM   #53 (permalink)
 
Location: Long Island, New York
Zone: 11720
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 54
BananaBucks : 1,474
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Said "Thanks" 73 Times
Was Thanked 76 Times in 41 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Do you have to protect musa basjoo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBindy2000 View Post
Mary, there are two types of pups. Sword Suckers that have thin leafs, that look like swords and grow with the plant. Water Suckers have broader leafs. They grow slower and live off the corm. They are good to transplant. You can do that by making a cut at 45 degrees towards what you assume is the center of the corm and dig it up. This way the water sucker gets plenty of corm and becomes its own plant. To insure you got enough of the corm you should see the stringy looking roots and a couple of those will work. The mother plant will prosper without the drain it was getting from the Water Sucker and grow better. The Sword suckers I leave with the mother plant. They are makes the plant broader. My question is what are you doing to winterize your bananas? Digging them up, bagging them, mulching? If your neighbors wants a plant to grow over the winter at Water Sucker will make a great plant as long it gets good sunlight. Otherwise if you dig them up you would need to put them to rest by boxing them in wrapped newspaper. Keep in mind I'm not an authority on bananas. Learning with these guys here on this site, reading on the net and you tube have been very valuable along with the trial and error of growing these plants.
Thank you for writing this.. I was wondering how and when to start removing babies from my plant. It was the first year but at the end of the growing season I started seeing little shoots poking out from the base. I want to transplant them to different places in the yard. Thank you again for writing this detailed message. Helps a lot.
Eric1221 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Eric1221
Said thanks:
Old 02-22-2017, 08:49 PM   #54 (permalink)
Pups Avaliable for Trade!
 
Tytaylor77's Avatar
 
Location: East Texas
Zone: 8b
Name: Ty
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 853
BananaBucks : 5,675
Feedback: 7 / 100%
Said "Thanks" 2,495 Times
Was Thanked 1,900 Times in 673 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 323 Times
Default Re: Do you have to protect musa basjoo?

I always wait till they are over 1' of stem universally speaking. Ive removed tiny nubs and 7' tall namwa pups so just about any size is possible. However over 1' they normally have a few roots of their own. 2-3' is perfect for most varieties including basjoo. Tall namwa I've dug 3' pups with no roots and truly tiny I've dug 3" inchers with lots of roots.
__________________
90+ Varieties!!. See profile for list. Help me add more!
Tytaylor77 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Tytaylor77
Said thanks:
Old 04-07-2017, 07:59 AM   #55 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 98
BananaBucks : 7,361
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Said "Thanks" 118 Times
Was Thanked 120 Times in 56 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Do you have to protect musa basjoo?




I just happen to notice this pleasant surprise this morning. Spring has definitely has sprung in Indiana. I'm also going to say that mulching and tons of it is the way to winterize bananas too. All I will have to do is spread the mulch and I'll be done. No big mess the clean up doing the bag/straw which is a good idea, but the proof is in the picture. On the other side of the mound is two other pups so all together there is four. I have five other mounds that have bananas under them. I didn't see any growth but didn't give them a close looking over.

Now our winter was pretty mild. My wife jokes about global warming, she might be right. Anyway, With Indiana weather its still early for planting things, but wonder when should I uncover the mulch? We are suppose to have nice weather all the way until easter. But rule of thumb is to never plant anything until mothers day. I know I'm not planting anything because its already planted and think I could uncover the mulch to let the plants grow and then protect them if a frost were to happen.

So from the experts should I uncover the mulch or just leave them mulched?
MBindy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To MBindy2000
Said thanks:
Old 04-07-2017, 11:03 AM   #56 (permalink)
 
Location: Denver, CO
Zone: 6
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 80
BananaBucks : 1,869
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Said "Thanks" 11 Times
Was Thanked 95 Times in 52 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Do you have to protect musa basjoo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBindy2000 View Post



I just happen to notice this pleasant surprise this morning. Spring has definitely has sprung in Indiana. I'm also going to say that mulching and tons of it is the way to winterize bananas too. All I will have to do is spread the mulch and I'll be done. No big mess the clean up doing the bag/straw which is a good idea, but the proof is in the picture. On the other side of the mound is two other pups so all together there is four. I have five other mounds that have bananas under them. I didn't see any growth but didn't give them a close looking over.

Now our winter was pretty mild. My wife jokes about global warming, she might be right. Anyway, With Indiana weather its still early for planting things, but wonder when should I uncover the mulch? We are suppose to have nice weather all the way until easter. But rule of thumb is to never plant anything until mothers day. I know I'm not planting anything because its already planted and think I could uncover the mulch to let the plants grow and then protect them if a frost were to happen.

So from the experts should I uncover the mulch or just leave them mulched?
While I brought in my big p-stem and am now attempting to revive it in a pot, I did mulch and cover the old plant that should come back from the ground. I haven't uncovered it yet, but it's been a warm/early spring in Denver too. I could probably uncover mine as well and just protect if a hard freeze occurs.

I also left one elephant ear clump in the ground with heavy mulch. It's near the house, and noticed a neighbor had some of them come back that were in a similar position.
Denverian is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Denverian
Said thanks:
Old 04-07-2017, 07:29 PM   #57 (permalink)
Member
 
john_ny's Avatar
 
Location: Staten Island, NY - southernmost county in NY State.
Zone: USDA7- Sunset34
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,005
BananaBucks : 403,767
Feedback: 5 / 100%
Said "Thanks" 1,055 Times
Was Thanked 2,249 Times in 820 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 37 Times
Default Re: Do you have to protect musa basjoo?

We have a local Botanical Garden that had a mat of Basjoo that they decided to move. Some of the residues that were left grew again the next year, and have continued in years hence.
__________________
John

john_ny is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To john_ny
Said thanks:
Old 04-11-2017, 06:57 AM   #58 (permalink)
Container Grower
 
cincinnana's Avatar
 
Location: Southwest Ohio U.S.A
Zone: HZ 6/5 Microclimate - Elevation 750 feet- 228.60 meters
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,025
BananaBucks : 12,943
Feedback: 3 / 100%
Said "Thanks" 2,887 Times
Was Thanked 5,789 Times in 2,242 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1,197 Times
Default Re: Do you have to protect musa basjoo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBindy2000 View Post



I just happen to notice this pleasant surprise this morning. Spring has definitely has sprung in Indiana. I'm also going to say that mulching and tons of it is the way to winterize bananas too. All I will have to do is spread the mulch and I'll be done. No big mess the clean up doing the bag/straw which is a good idea, but the proof is in the picture. On the other side of the mound is two other pups so all together there is four. I have five other mounds that have bananas under them. I didn't see any growth but didn't give them a close looking over.

Now our winter was pretty mild. My wife jokes about global warming, she might be right. Anyway, With Indiana weather its still early for planting things, but wonder when should I uncover the mulch? We are suppose to have nice weather all the way until easter. But rule of thumb is to never plant anything until mothers day. I know I'm not planting anything because its already planted and think I could uncover the mulch to let the plants grow and then protect them if a frost were to happen.

So from the experts should I uncover the mulch or just leave them mulched?
Looking mighty fine up there in Indy.. Mbindy.
I have a few peeking too, won't be long.
__________________


cincinnana is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To cincinnana
Said thanks:
Old 04-11-2017, 07:58 AM   #59 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 98
BananaBucks : 7,361
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Said "Thanks" 118 Times
Was Thanked 120 Times in 56 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Do you have to protect musa basjoo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincinnana View Post
Looking mighty fine up there in Indy.. Mbindy.
I have a few peeking too, won't be long.
The extended forecast appears to be favorable, so this plant and the nearby others have started coming back to life. Loving it
MBindy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To MBindy2000
Said thanks:
Old 04-11-2017, 09:30 AM   #60 (permalink)
 
Location: Pennsylvania
Zone: 6
Name: Erik
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 234
BananaBucks : 24,378
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Said "Thanks" 169 Times
Was Thanked 398 Times in 129 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 16 Times
Default Re: Do you have to protect musa basjoo?

My basjoo stumps are also growing in PA. I had some plants covered with a 1' pile of leaves and they are doing fine. Winter wasn't too harsh here.




Erik
geissene is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To geissene
Reply   Email this Page Email this Page






Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to protect your fruit... Abnshrek Other Plants 4 04-14-2014 02:46 PM
Change from the container in ground Musa sikkimensis, Musa basjoo, Musa acuminata ssp Raules Main Banana Discussion 31 04-13-2011 09:13 PM
Do i need to protect in the winter? Kostas Main Banana Discussion 6 11-20-2010 01:34 PM
What Is The Best Way To Protect A Musa Basjoo For Winter???? natej740 Cold Hardy Bananas 52 10-30-2010 09:58 AM
Sikkimensis; Dig up or protect in wet z8? mrbungalow Main Banana Discussion 10 08-23-2006 04:21 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24 AM.





Follow us:
Twitter YouTube

All content © Bananas.org & the respective author.