View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 01:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Hollyberry Lady

BananaBucks : 1,293,649
Said "Thanks" 12,042 Times
Was Thanked 11,326 Times in 5,311 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 102 Times
Default A story of 2 words...

Hello, Banana Buddies:

Got this idea from another gardening forum and couldn't believe how many people joined the thread. It was huge, and took off like wildfire.

The way to play, is we are going to make up a story, but you can only contribute two words at a time - no exceptions! You cannot post two times in a row - just once.

If you find that someone is posting at the exact time you are, and their post makes it before yours does, then you must go back and edit your two words, so the story will continue to make sense.

A lot of humor and whacky ideas came out in the other gardening forum's story, and just thought it might be fun here too. Let's see...

You can use any two words you want, but please refrain from foul language (yeah right!)!!! This story can twist and turn and go to many different places. I think it will be quite comical.

Please allow me to begin our story with my two word contribution first, and then we'll see who's next...

Once upon

: )

Last edited by The Hollyberry Lady : 09-22-2009 at 01:29 PM.
The Hollyberry Lady is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To The Hollyberry Lady

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors