View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 04:52 AM   #40 (permalink)
pantherfan

BananaBucks : 491
Said "Thanks" 0 Times
Was Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: South Florida Bamboo Farm

I wasn't going to bother to give you a response or rebuttal to your claim of never being paid from paypal, but since your pushing the issue and trying to save yourself, here is my response. I called you about 40 times and you never once answered the phone....NEVER, so why would you tell me to call you and waste my time listening to a phone ringing that you had no intention of ever picking up the call????
As I said in an earlier post that I would get my money back one way or another, I was issued a courtesy credit for the 50$ purchase from paypal, for my troubles with your so called company as your account is in the negitive numbers , and I felt it was unfair of paypal to allow the transaction to go through in the first place without you having enough money in your account to cover the possibility of issueing a refund if I wanted one. Apparently paypal after several e-mails continued to rule in my favor and issued me the courtesy credit as I told them this "If i was notified at the time of purchase that the seller had no money to cover a refund and my purchase wasnt guarenteed , I would have cancled the order ", However as thier policy inst like this they issued me the courtesy credit for the full amount, I was also contacted by thier executive department about wether you were paid or not, thier response was to tell me that you were paid on 7-27-09 in the amount of 50$ along with getting the shiping address.
I thought it was weird that when I e-mailed you on 7-29-09 you told me my plants were shiping in the next day or so, you never said you didnt get any info about who I am, what I ordered, and where to send it, you said your sending it, that Doesnt sound like as you claim, that you never got paid or didnt get the shiping info. Furthermore as you claim that your account is locked and you didnt get paid, nor get the shipping info from paypal, why on earth would you want to refund someone money and give them a plant when you claim that you were never paid in the first place??

Now the facts, I contacted The Florida Department of Agriculture as you claim to be a licensed grower , and the fact of the matter is your NOT licensed to grow anything in Florida. I also Contacted the American Bamboo Society Carriben chapter who you claim to be a member of, and the President Robert Saporito of the ABS Carribean chapters response to me was this " we have never heard of south florida bamboo farm, and he is not a member, nor a source of bamboo through the ABS". I have also contacted the BBB, who never heard of you along with the Federal Trade Commission as you claim to belong to all of these different entities the ABS, the Dept of Agriculture....etc , that you truthfully have no afiliation with. That is called FRAUD, claiming to be something your not.. these are the facts....not embelishments that Im stateing here. Your mantra should probably read something more like
Life sucks, people are stupid, Im a good thief!!
So as for a response from me.......here it is, you can take your free bamboo plant and your refund to me of 50$ that you claim you never get in the first place and shove it all up your ass!!!
NOW you got a response.....
pantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To pantherfan