Thread: Terminoligy
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 09:39 AM   #25 (permalink)
supermario
Banana brain

Zone: 10A
Name: Mario
BananaBucks : 59,796
Said "Thanks" 251 Times
Was Thanked 348 Times in 139 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 4 Times
Default Re: Terminoligy

Why all the personal attacks?

Mitchel, I don't see where Richard has attacked you personally. I've followed the last few threads and have seen you two go back and forth. His last statement was that he thought it was sad that you take his attacks on orgainic marketing as an insult to you. How is that saying you cannot take criticism?

Richard has actually complemented you several times. Anyone who takes a look at the pics in your gallery can see you've had success. However, I could not achieve the same results here using the practices you describe. So, while I envy your success, I simply do not understand why you are bent out of shape..? Is it because Richard is so strongly against organic marketing?..or because you are strongly for it?

Patty, I cannot speak for the beef between you and Richard...but, it seems to be a personal matter that has nothing to do with this thread. I would think you could resolve your differences with him personally. I do agree with your inquiry as to the meaning of the pic though...what's up with that Richard?
supermario is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To supermario
Said thanks: