View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 01:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
LilRaverBoi
Nanner Time!

Zone: 5
Name: Bryan
BananaBucks : 113,281
Said "Thanks" 534 Times
Was Thanked 2,243 Times in 1,245 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 855 Times
Send a message via AIM to LilRaverBoi
Default Consecutive Posts

Okay...just read another thread asking about people asking repeated questions answered in other threads and it reminded me about something I would like to ask about.

I have noticed that a lot of people on this site frequently/habitually post consecutively in the forums (posting multiple times in a row)....especially when posting pictures. I'm a moderator of another site, and we spend a LOT of time merging people's posts when they do this. I'm not sure if this is something the mod team here is concerned about, but I find the forums much easier to browse if you limit each person to a SINGLE post per moment. It becomes confusing when you have 2+ posts from the same person....and honestly, it's not necessary. If you want to post multiple pictures, just put them all in one post with all the necessary labels, if you want to quote/respond to several previous posts, use the 'multiquote' feature and if you forgot to add something to your post and have already submitted it, use the 'edit' button to add information or alter your text.

I don't mean to rant about this cause it's not really THAT big of a deal, but it's pretty simple for people to NOT post consecutively and it makes it much easier for everyone to read/understand the discussion. I know how much effort it is for moderators to merge all these threads as I've been doing it for years.

So please only post ONCE with all your information. As stated above, if you forget something, just edit the previous post. Then wait for others to post before posting again. Thanks.

Edit: PS...this is not meant to single any person or group out...just a kind request. Thanks again!
RIP Tog Tan. We love you and will always remember you!
I'm Bryan with a Y! There is no 'I' in BRYAN!

Last edited by LilRaverBoi : 08-24-2009 at 01:31 PM.
LilRaverBoi is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To LilRaverBoi
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors