View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 08:44 AM   #100 (permalink)
The Hollyberry Lady

BananaBucks : 1,297,706
Said "Thanks" 12,042 Times
Was Thanked 11,326 Times in 5,311 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 102 Times
Default Re: Growing 'Musa Basjoo' in London, Ontario, Canada...

No, I am not going to put them in the ground - I was just teasing, but keep in mind that there are people in Ontario that put thier 1st year basjoo in the ground and they did in fact return next Spring! One person even lives in Thunder Bay, where some of the coldest winters can strike! You are obviously underestimating basjoo's hardiness.

Also, I kind of like the fact that my plants won't get overly huge in smaller pots - don't worry, I know what I'm doing. Besides too, the roots haven't even filled their starter pots yet entirely. I will transplant them a bit later and things will be ok.

Oh, I get the smileys and pictures from the internet. One night I was bored and saved a bunch of them.

Bob - hope you know, I am totally teasing you, and the cracks are not serious at all. You do have a good sense of homor so I figured you'd appreciate being the butt of my jokes! You must admit, some of it is pretty funny.

Hardcore?!!! Check out this one, Jack...

Alright, enough of that - this is a family forum!

: O
The Hollyberry Lady is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To The Hollyberry Lady