View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 12:08 PM   #73 (permalink)
Patty in Wisc
tropical nut

Zone: 5
BananaBucks : 337,355
Said "Thanks" 2,946 Times
Was Thanked 2,510 Times in 1,203 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 69 Times

OK Harvey, I'm going to Mike's later today but I'll tell you it doesn't look much different than the pics on last page. I think the Pstem is skinnier from the leaf stems dying off & I had to cut them. The pup has grown real well & it has a new pup that just grew about1 ft in the last week!

Update 4-25-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty in Wisc View Post
Ewitte, you can't drag these. They are made of fabric & too floppy (impossible) to pick up unless you have it on plywood w/ maybe 4 casters screwed on bottom to slide around.
Here are pics of moving it yesterday. It was very windy. Here I am in the skidster LOL
Mike took the bucket off & put 2 forks on.

When planted, we leveled the board with rocks which makes it easier to slide forks under.

OK OK, who's the bimbo in the skidster?

Almost to summer spot with all ONE of its leaves blowing in the wind - still unfurling!!

Going to keep the bamboo supports in pot since it's been so windy.

What it looked like inside in March:

Oh well....It'll get there.
That was last May 5th & it never fully recovered all summer. It's better now & has 7 big leaves ...and...
A FLAG LEAF that opened on Tuesday!!! I have pics in my cam but have to go home to load in my puter to post here.

The leaf before it was smaller than the others - which I heard of. The stem is not as big as last year -from all the leaves dying back to soil. I'll be screaming when a flower peeks out LOL.

____
Patty in Wisc has sadly passed away 9/05/11. We will miss you Patty.

Last edited by LilRaverBoi : 04-25-2010 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Consecutive Posts Merged
Patty in Wisc is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Patty in Wisc
Said thanks: