View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 08:28 PM   #57 (permalink)
MediaHound
Tally-Man

Zone: 10
Name: Jarred
BananaBucks : 1,988,947
Said "Thanks" 3,855 Times
Was Thanked 5,078 Times in 1,352 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 2,086 Times
Default Re: Post ONLY if contributing to ACE of HEARTS project

Brian - A warm welcome! Make yourself at home! Thanks for extending this offer to us. Please continue to make additional offers here, as well. I'm looking forward to reading your posts on the forum and hope to see some edits come from your direction in the wiki when its opened up! Thank you for taking the time to join.

Ty - No need to run it by me, not only do I endorse what you did 100%, but I invited you here. You are in no way out of line. Taylor seems to be an overzealous 14 year old.

and Taylor, I know what you did. If you create one more fictitious account here, you will be banned. I will post proof for everyone if you deny it, but thebananadude is taylor_loves_bananas. You have been warned! Ty was INVITED to join and ASKED to offer us specials as well as share information, and in addition is a founding member of our soon to be released wiki - he's ELITE and deserves more respect than you've shown him. You should apologize and be ashamed of yourself.

And now you've started a cross-thread, I'm this close to merging it with this one, because there was no need for it.
Post if getting Musa 'Siam Ruby' from Agri-Starts