View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 05:05 AM   #35 (permalink)
Steve in France

Zone: zone: it says 6 to 8
Name: Steve in France
BananaBucks : 108,192
Said "Thanks" 1 Times
Was Thanked 52 Times in 28 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Post ONLY if contributing to ACE of HEARTS project

I don't have a problem with a company helping out with a rare plant or annoucing it. I've been looking at Agri-starts site for the last three years and wishing there plants were available in Europe . At UKOasis many of the best Exotic plant nurseries post , not to advertise most of the time I must add , but once in a while they will say if they have got there hands on a special plant. It's a fine line between a free for all and interesting and helpful info , I guess as long as the line is not crossed then it will be good for the folks here.
I'll be putting my name down for a 'Siam' and perhaps a few more from the next run if possible. I'm looking forward to our move to the US and to meeting in person some of you guys , I did look to see how far Brians Bontanicals is from Maryland , it's a ways but I'll be making the trip as soon as I can , the website looks great and any person with the passion for plants Brian has must be met in person.
Taylor deserves a big Thanks for starting this thread and even tho the result is different the goal is about to be achieved , Well done Taylor .
Later
Steve