View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 12:40 PM   #32 (permalink)
supermario
Banana brain

Zone: 10A
Name: Mario
BananaBucks : 59,765
Said "Thanks" 251 Times
Was Thanked 348 Times in 139 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 4 Times
Default Re: "Organic" Fertillizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by organicprojim View Post
Gino, Yes, I am in the Orlando area. I would try the TurfPro USA products to see if they can naturally reduce your problem with with insects and pathogens. I started using it about four years ago on my bromeliad and orchid collections. I saw a presentation on they products at an orchid meeting and bought some to try to work with the fertilizer for better growth. So I sprayed it on my bromeliad to see if it would give me controlled growth of them.As with most growers I had been fighting scale for a long time. I look at them after about three treatment and found that the scale was gone. I have not had problems with scale since. I am careful of the amount I use on blooming orchids because it does stain them.
I was down your way not long ago and was at a nursey I thing was called Schrivners or something like and they had the Turf & Garden Pro in stock.
It is always great to talk to other organic growers.

Jim
SPAM ALERT!!

No wonder he didn't even bother responding to my question.. Turns out organicJim is actually a representative for TurfPro. Check out his fake review on DavesGarden Watchdog(Im so glad I found this site!)

The scoop on 'TurfPro USA'

I personally doubt anything with the word 'Turf' in it is any good for fruiting plants.
supermario is offline   Send A Private Message To supermario
Said thanks: