View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 11:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
jsvand5

BananaBucks : 19,118
Said "Thanks" 0 Times
Was Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Anyone know a source for fresh coconuts for planting? (looking for samoan dwarf)

I am looking for the samoan dwarf specifically. It seems to be the best option for growing in my area (winters in greenhouse). I am planning to on winning the lotto in the next few weeks so I will be buying a house down in the keys, but even if somehow that does not happen I still think I could keep one of these going for quite a few years before having to worry about it getting too large to move for the winters. I did see one on ebay, but the price with shipping was almost $40 for one coconut. Seems a little crazy to me.
jsvand5 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To jsvand5

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors