Thread: biochar
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 08:53 AM   #101 (permalink)
damaclese
Living in Exile

Zone: 9 Mediterranean climate
Name: Paulo
BananaBucks : 283,272
Said "Thanks" 1,352 Times
Was Thanked 1,620 Times in 706 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 101 Times
Default Re: biochar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieCows View Post
I'm ready to crush up my bag and soak it. Can I just mix it in a wheel barrow with the water we bring up from the stock pond that is high in nitrates? Is there anything else I need? After mixing that up can we just rotatill that into the bed or does it need to sit for awhile? We've already rotatilled in a bunch of composted manure/dirt/hay.

BTW Pauly I looked at your roses in the photo gallery.... beautiful!!

Deb
hey Deb good to see are thread is still going strong!
you can soke it for 24hr is best but even a few hr will work poind water is good althou not as highly concintrated with the leveals that the pure microzomeals would have rember it will take a year or two to realy see a big difrince alsow know that you will have to add boi mass ever year in order to keep the afets strong so save that conpost and add it often! o i forgot add some powderd sea kelp you wont bealve how shock resistant and dark green your plants will be if you do i know this for a fact as i was doing my garden down the path i did one sid then ran out of the kelp when i got to the other side but whent ahed and did it any way the side with the kelp is already out growing the side with out it and i dont have to water it as oftin in the heat of the day

damaclese is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To damaclese
Said thanks: