Thread: biochar
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 10:46 AM   #70 (permalink)
damaclese
Living in Exile

Zone: 9 Mediterranean climate
Name: Paulo
BananaBucks : 283,270
Said "Thanks" 1,352 Times
Was Thanked 1,620 Times in 706 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 101 Times
Default Re: biochar

why cant some one come up with a product thats all incompasing why do we all have to keep buying this ingredient and that ingredient for are gardens when and enterprising person could take all the nutrients along with the biochar microsomal minerals compost and put it in to one product it would be cheaper just from the standpoint of reducing transactions alone less shipping fewer chemical factories we have to start thinking about thees kinds of things in a more inclusive single solution as i like to say simple is better
maybe we all need to form a cop. with the intention of making products that not only salve are worlds pollution problems but that makes it simple and convent for people and that would solve my problem of knowing were to buy and what amounts of things to apply this concept make sense to me isn't it aways better to have things more controlled from the stand point of production and distribution? i know this all sounds off the subject but really its not. it's all about growing in a safer way with a more environmentaly friendly strategy

damaclese is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To damaclese
Said thanks: