View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 01:54 PM   #95 (permalink)
harveyc
Been nuts, gone bananas

Zone: 9b
Name: Harvey
BananaBucks : 258,885
Said "Thanks" 6,024 Times
Was Thanked 4,453 Times in 1,894 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1,785 Times
Default Re: AZ41 - multi-purpose spray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Well I've endured a lot of name calling on this thread
??? You must be reading minds, Richard! Just joking, on that part. Nobody has called you a name in this thread, other than "Richard". You may have had to endure a lot of posts where people have disagreed with your statements, however.

If anything in this thread comes close to name calling it's your first post in this thread where you indicate the price of AZ41 is "ridiculous". I guess that could be considered by some as calling Joe a gouger, though subsequent posts seem to indicate that wasn't your intent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
I think I'll be patient and keep trying to get an answer to my question.
I'm really puzzled by some of your statements like this, as well as your own refusal to answer questions. Joe has clearly told you that it's not all about guaranteed analysis. He couldn't really have been any more clear about that. He has reported that commercial growers have used the product with great success and Benny has been very pleased with its performance. I've asked you if you can provide any performance results for a product which you claim will be just as good but cost a lot less, but have not seen anything.

A rational argument regarding the pricing of AZ41 and the choice it's components would include a comparison to a specific alternative that has been shown to have substantially equal performance. We've seen no such comparison, however.

You're a friend of mine and so is Joe. I started this thread to inform others of a product that one friend (Joe) has been introducing but having what I believe are unjust critical comments by another friend (you) if very bothersome. I suggest you start over and read from the beginning of this thread and perhaps you'll see things in another light, I hope.

Thanks,

Harvey