Thread: biochar
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 11:54 AM   #24 (permalink)
damaclese
Living in Exile

Zone: 9 Mediterranean climate
Name: Paulo
BananaBucks : 283,206
Said "Thanks" 1,352 Times
Was Thanked 1,620 Times in 706 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 101 Times
Default Re: biochar

well Lag now that iv hijack this thread and since its my thread i feel i can all say this I'm old enough to remember long before the net and iv always been a reader highly interested in the world/universe around me and i didn't mean to imply any sort of intellectual superiority i think my point is that thees kinds of things really don't fall that far out side of the current social discussions of are day their all related to global warming ( stewardship of plant earth) in one way or another i think what i was saying about Vegas (being my point of referents) is that here not much matters besides making money and drinking your brains down to a slow dull state existence this towns only a hundred years old Born out of a kind of mythic wester culture that permeates it/us here to this day what brilliant young mind would be drawn to a place like this not many I'm sure but I'm here and not so say that I'm brilliant i had to come here for reasons out side of my control
but I'm not going to change the way i view the world in order to fit in with the low mentality and lack of imagination that is Vegas (that was in no way pointed to you are any ones comments in this thread I'm just getting on my sope box and heaving my probably unwanted opinion out in to the world to see what comes back to me)

some times i think i mite be a tad bit bitter LOL

damaclese is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To damaclese