Thread: biochar
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 08:32 AM   #22 (permalink)
damaclese
Living in Exile

Zone: 9 Mediterranean climate
Name: Paulo
BananaBucks : 283,198
Said "Thanks" 1,352 Times
Was Thanked 1,620 Times in 706 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 101 Times
Default Re: biochar

Jo After looking around to see if i could find coco chips i'v concluded that they are to exspesiv for me so I'm just going to use fine wood ships that are partly composted its pretty cheep around here funny how a town with almost 2mil people has almost no good sources of agricultural supplies when i was calling around i actually got laughed at and was asked by one guy at a local nursery why would i want coco chips! he said he'd never heard of them can you believe that! ones again i feel like I'm living in the one place on earth that has taking the concept of dumbing down to a how new level

ps iv been talking about the biochar to different people and almost no one has heard of it before its sorta like when i was talking about carbon foot prints 5 years ago i had to explain that one too do you ever get the feeling that some how you are out there! and that people think you are weird of just nuts i get thees blank looks i just want to slap them don't people read ever! so when i say i live in a desert i mean that literally and intellectually

One Vary Frustrated Gardener
Paul

damaclese is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To damaclese
Said thanks: