View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 12:37 PM   #72 (permalink)
JoeReal

BananaBucks : 406,823
Said "Thanks" 108 Times
Was Thanked 474 Times in 228 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 16 Times
Default Re: AZ41 - multi-purpose spray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Harvey,
Yesterday I was at the Grow More facility in Los Angeles picking up supplies. I showed the chemical analysis of AZ41 to one of the Reps and he gave me a ball-park quote based on a truckload worth (10 pallets). It was in line with what I stated earlier -- I could sell it for $10 to $12 per half-gallon and double my investment. Note that it not something I will pursue in the forseeable future because I do not have licenses to sell products labeled with a pesticide function.

Grow More makes many custom and proprietary formulas for the agricultural industry. While waiting my turn at the loading dock, I watched 20 pallets of cannisters being loaded on a truck headed for a farming concern in California's central valley. The formula is something the grower has prescribed and presumably they feel it gives them an edge in the competitive produce market. This approach appears to be common. Rather than purchase a pre-packed "product" in what I term "retail-mode", the growers research a better match for their crop and order a proprietary blend.
Richard,

GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR COMPANY! BUT YOU ARE MISSING THE BIG POINT! You are using illogical comparison and you don't seem to have any clue on how biochemistry works, and for that matter, an understanding of plant nutrition and plant protection. Please prove me wrong by giving side by side fair comparisons defined as having the same guaranteed analysis and will will achieve the same results, let us just say in raisin grape growing. We have cost comparison data for those, so we can counter check the data you will show.

Also, I'd like some credentials of the sales Rep when it comes to knowledge in biochemistry, agriculture, and manufacturing costs. You know, we can't just accept a statement from a company Sales Rep and take it as fact, at least some credentials relating to the fair comparisons at hand would be truly appreciated. We have a team of real scientists and engineers for starters that are of world-class credentials but not wanting to work anymore with multi-national chemical companies.

One of the things you or your Grow More Rep has no clue about is the cost of acetylmannan, do you even know where it comes from, what it is and what it does? You wouldn't come up with the same formulation such as the exact vitamins, phytohormones, amino acids, polysaccharides, oils, sapponins, etc, that only AZ41 have and these details is what make AZ41 as excellent and revolutionary as it is. Oftentimes, a miniscule of difference can make a world of difference. It is never a guarantee that even if you mix the same number and kinds of individual atoms, that you will get the same molecule. The same number of component analysis do not make the same product. Even if you mix the same raw components, it will not make the same product if you don't use exactly the same manufacturing process. It seems that you are only confined to the limitations of fertilizer components and can't understand anything beyond that. Growing the best quality plants is not only all about using fertilizer formulations. And our product is a new revolutionary approach to crop growing and I can understand how it threatens Grow More and many competitors in the agricultural industry.

I can see that the way your company approaches in formulating your products by your own line of reasoning is simply satisfying the guaranteed analysis and then patching them up by mixing (with formulas of course to achieve the nutrient content) and stirring from the cheapest Hodge-Podge of chemicals or raw materials that you can get hold of.

But I issue a challenge. Have your best people reformulate exactly what is in the analysis without using Melaleuca, Aloe vera, and citrus peels. You can sell your stuff for $10 to $12, and then let us run a test if it will have the same properties and if it will be as effective in all of the properties we have observed. I am betting the company that your $10-$12 formulation is a money thrown away compared to our product, and will only be at best a very expensive fertilizer for that price, even if you have the same guaranteed analysis. Having basic knowledge of chemistry and biochemistry to be specific, we know for a fact that the same guaranteed analysis do not make exactly the same final product and achieve the same total properties and total effectivity.

As an unmistakable example, that perhaps you should be able to understand, is that if you show our guaranteed analysis of our product and only that information to any chemist, I am sure that they would never guess that it is a mixture of plant extracts such as Melaleuca oil, aloe vera and citrus peel oil without cheating. And when you indeed use them and come up with the same product, you will have to come back and tell me how much it will cost including the proprietary processes to mix them to have the synergistic effects. We simply don't mix these components by stirring them together. You can rediscover the process, by which the patent attorneys will be all over your company, and the cheaper alternative for you is that we would gladly license the patented process to you for just $20 per bottle on top of your cost of the expensive high quality raw materials.

Many have tried to copy our product, even tried to combine the same basic main ingredients, and none were successful. I sure wish we could bring it down some more. Only the specific combination and a patented process of combining them were we able to produce an astounding revolutionary product that none from the market can compare to at the moment. Melaleuca oil is very expensive and without it, our product wouldn't be effective. Melaleuca oil at retail would only be around 5% pure and yet it would cost anywhere from $15 to $30 per 8 oz bottle. Likewise we take 10 to 20 lbs of organically grown aloe vera and utilize only 1 lb of the plant, and so cutting costs is not an easy task. In that 1 lb of the choicest part of Aloe vera is found the various phytochemicals, polysaccharides, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, acetylmannan, and nutrients that are edible to humans and usable by plants, all of these boosts the immunity of crops to pests, diseases, and other stresse giving plants Systemic Acquired Resistance. And you know how much the Aloe vera health supplement pills costs? And probably our cheapest component is citrus peel oils and even then, an 8-oz bottle at retail is at least $10 and that's just the citrus peel oil only, and it is only as good as Volck oil, which is cheaper. But we needed the three main ingredients to create AZ41 using a patented process. In fact we are freely sharing the information of the main ingredients of our products with the hope that someone else can make a cheaper process to bring the overall cost way down. We are not in this for pure profit, but to be content that we achieved a better and safer alternative to using toxic products when it comes to crop growing. We aim to develop many other next generation products that are safer and are at par or more effective than synthesized products. Often, we don't have the long term studies on how the some of the synthesized products can affect our health and our planet in the long term.

We don't synthesize any components of our products from fossil based resources. Our raw materials are grown by people. Many farmers all over the world grows them, we don't grab our materials from the seas at wanton for free. People grow our materials and we buy from them, creating better jobs for them. If you compare our main ingredients retail for retail because we are selling retail, you would find that we are a real bargain because of economies of scale. And we strive to keep our costs down.

Our product is an excellent companion to many nutritional conventional or organic products out there in the market, including that of Multi-Fix from AdBio and Grow More, and our product helps reduce the amount of fertilizer and eliminate the need to use of other conventional inputs such as fungicides, nematicides, insecticides, and other toxic chemicals.

AZ41 is in a category itself of being a very unique and revolutionary agricultural product. And it seems that your company is threatened when it should be complimentary. We are working with other companies at the moment, such as your direct competitor, New Technology products, equipment, consulting for algae control, odor control, oil spill cleanup bioremediation, biofertilizers crop enhancement, wastewater treatment- Advanced BioTech., and there are many others in the works. We will be excellent companion to your products.

If price is the problem, let the end user decide on our product. What we only ask of our potential users is to have an open mind and try our product as directed. If its benefits are not worth the price they pay for, we are not forcing them to re-order.

And from our current base of users, it is money well spent, as the total benefits far outweighs the cost of use. Benefits include the safest, non-toxic and most pleasant application, eliminating the need to use nematicides, fungicides, insecticides that are often toxic, and having mostly blemish-free squeakingly-clean agricultural products, very healthy plants, that gives you even better yield and tastier crops when you use it in addition to your existing nutrition program. Conventional or pure organic growing, AZ41 is applicable to both methods of crop production. We can transition the world into safer methods of growing and gardening, giving mankind excellent arsenal to achieve pesticide-free crops and healthier living.

Just for your thoughts.

Joe

Last edited by JoeReal : 03-25-2009 at 04:26 PM.
JoeReal is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To JoeReal