View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 12:53 PM   #41 (permalink)
JoeReal

BananaBucks : 405,722
Said "Thanks" 108 Times
Was Thanked 474 Times in 228 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 16 Times
Default Re: AZ41 - multi-purpose spray

Benny,

Yes, the white flies are one of the insect pests that can be controlled by AZ41. And speaking of tomatoes, AZ41 will make your tomatoes set more fruits, prolonged harvest, bigger, sweeter and tastier fruits. The aloe vera component imparts polysaccharides and complex flavors. The aloe vera extract that we use are the edible portions of the plant, that is often taken as food supplement. We processed it to be absorbed by the plants quickly in our formulation. While aloe vera is non-patent, our method of extraction and processing is patented. We use about 10 to 20 lbs of aloe vera and get only 1 lb from it, dry it and use it to make our final formulation. We simply plow back the excess aloe vera into the field where they were grown.

Make sure to mix 1 tbsp of AZ41 with 2 gallons water and substitute your watering the tomatoes with it once or twice a month. You will produce more excellent tasting tomatoes that are blemish-free that no one would believe it is pesticide-free method! We literally made a millionaire out of one user growing first class tomatoes somewhere there in the Pacific.

As soon as we finish the OMRI, we will also be off to Hawaii, where they have the same year-round pests and diseases just like the Philippines.

Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bencelest View Post
Joe:
On second note:
I used to see some white flies flying around when I sprayed AZ41 just 3 weeks ago. I just ignored them.
Now I don't see a single one flying around.
Could it be again a cure for it?
I just wonder.
Anyways, white flies were my mortar enemy with my tomatoes. I just can't see any hope to kill them such that I almost don't want to grow tomatoes any more. White flies were just too many and I could not find any cure. I've used malathion, oil based chemicals, soap, etc...but no chance.
Now I don't see them flying anymore. Not one.

Benny
JoeReal is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To JoeReal