View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 08:56 AM   #35 (permalink)
bencelest
Banana Nut

Zone: 9
Name: Benny
BananaBucks : 188,791
Said "Thanks" 15 Times
Was Thanked 1,415 Times in 653 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Send a message via AIM to bencelest
Default Re: AZ41 - multi-purpose spray

Harvey:
Joe's experience with AZ41 with scales are very promising. He used to have scale infestation before and at this time he said that he can't see any. He made have cured them. He even asked me if I had scale problems and I said no. He thought that he may have gotten those from me now he thought he got it from somewhere else.
Also, fortunately I don't have coddling moth problem. Only aphids and powdery mildew. But in mortal proportion. But at least now, I can breath easily for I don't see a single one of them and the buds and flowers of all my plants are beautiful and healthy looking. I know I will have a better harvest this year.
I am glad we have Joe to the rescue.
I am about to go berserk just how I was going to combat those pests.
You ought to see my Italian fruit tree a mature one at least 20 feet tall. You would think that the whole tree was painted black and the surrounding soil was full of black fallen leaves. Consequently, the trees close to it was infected also. One of them was my Fuji's. I was so mad I cut the Italian prune drastically and grafted to it some French prunes, Sweet prunes and the Tachima all Joe gave me. But I had left many side branches of the Italian prunes in reachable height and that's what I am talking about. The flowers and the leaves are all healthy looking now. Not a sign of black sooty mold. I looked at the Internet that sooty mold is a byproduct of other infestation such as aphids. And I had millions of them crawling one on top each other for every leaf of that tree. Now, those branches that I grafted have flowers now and so I can taste their fruit this summer.
I am also beginning to use AZ41 to combat soil harmful organisms. I am adding AZ41 whenever I transplant my bananas and other important special plants.
Remember I transplanted to the ground my senorita corm at my pergola plat what's left of it after I discovered its rot? Well, if the AZ41 can resuscitate my corm into living again, then I'd say the AZ41 has a miracle properties. But I would not count on it cause I think that corm is a goner.
Thanks a million Joe just as always.
PS: All of my transplanted plants are thriving and vigorous as well.
And I was able to talk to my neighbors that I cut their trees next to mine at 8 feet level as oppose to 20 feet. Now my fruit trees can see sunshine.
What a wonderful world!
And my wife don't lock me outside anymore! But with a price.
Benny

Last edited by bencelest : 03-24-2009 at 01:42 PM.
bencelest is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To bencelest
Said thanks:
Sponsors