View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 05:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
JoeReal

BananaBucks : 407,094
Said "Thanks" 108 Times
Was Thanked 474 Times in 228 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 16 Times
Default Re: AZ41 - multi-purpose spray

Quote:
Originally Posted by momoese View Post
I'm looking for something to spray in all my garden, lawn and drive way areas to kill adult fleas and flea larvae. Would this work for that?
Hi Momoese!

We don't have specific studies with respect to fleas. The only way to find out right now is to try it on your garden.AZ41 is registered as an organic foliar fertilizer blend both with the USDA and CDFA.

As to its insecticidal, nematicidal, and fungicidal properties, we cannot claim them and put into writing. You can, however, look at other testimonials and reports by other users of the product as to what properties they have observed, and you can try it and see for yourself.

AZ41 is meant to be used as foliar fertilizer and so you apply them regularly. It will make your plants very healthy along with some of your current nutrition and protection program. If you use AZ41 early in the season during the start of the growth flushes, it tremendously help produce clean, healthy crops, and you will have more blemish-free products, from vegetables to fruits to roses. It is excellent to use on bananas.

It is indeed very effective and would be excellent for a lot of hobbyists with indoor and outdoor plants and many farmers who pioneered testing the products are repeat customers.

The AZ41 product is made from 100% plant extracts, no part of it is toxic to humans when used as directed. It is made from melaleuca, aloe vera and citrus peels. It is a very efficient foliar fertilizer supplement that has macro and micro nutrients, vitamins and hormones, polysaccharides, saponins, acetylmannan, etc.

If product is this good, I might as well suggest it for use by hobbyists, and I am helping the company steer into the direction of supporting the hobbyists as well. The company used to sell only to farmers, and the minimum order is 100 bottles (which is $5,000 delivered). Now I got the board to let hobbyists access this product as well and will be supporting more in that direction with smaller bottles geared for hobbyists and home growers. We will have better directions on its usage pretty soon in our brochures. Most of our existing directions of use are amount per acre and bottles per 500 gallon tanks! Being a fellow member in this forum, I am requesting our board to approve some promotional code sometime to give fellow members here nice discounts when they order the products. But it could take a couple of months before approval and implementation.

We don't want you take my word for all of this, as I used to be very skeptical of this product and have tested it myself heavily in various trials all over major continents, and am encouraging fellow forum members here to have an open mind to test it themselves.

Here's some information about this product: AZ Agri Products Corporation - Home

And here's our company's official website: Greener Earth Tech, Inc

Shoot me a PM for those interested to try the smaller bottle version of the product as the smaller bottles are not yet published for sale nor has been approved by the board.

Regards,

Joe

Last edited by JoeReal : 05-04-2009 at 12:32 PM.
JoeReal is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To JoeReal
Said thanks: