Thread: Agri-starts..
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 02:24 AM   #71 (permalink)
Richard
un-Retired

Zone: USDA 10b
Name: Richard
BananaBucks : 507,481
Said "Thanks" 3,636 Times
Was Thanked 12,543 Times in 4,721 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1,685 Times
Default Re: Agri-starts..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie2x View Post
Richard I did go to the referrenced post you provided ..
Please see post# 65244... and saw the mention of mixed flats..I never saw any mention of a price increase for taking advantage of mixed flats as opposed to a full flat of a single item.. IF the price is different than what you have posted it will change the total price of split flat orders..
IS there a price difference.. there was at the other co-op...
As I understand it that has always been their policy..
Kylie
Kylie, I have not posted any price. I have only guaranteed that I will not profit from this adventure: anyone who participates will only pay their share of actual costs. So for example, if you have nine plants in each of six flats, you will pay 9/72 = 12.5% of the cost of each flat and 12.5% of the shipping charge for each flat from AgriStarts to me (zipcode 92129). In addition, you will also pay the full cost of shipping your 9*6 = 54 plants from my place to yours in a USPS flat rate box. Since the post office provides the boxes for free, there is no cost for shipping materials -- or for the trip to the post office because I go there often to mail orders from my website business.

Now as far as how much AgriStarts charges for full flats and mixed flats, you will have to check with them for that information.

I hope this helps!