View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 06:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
alpha010
Metal Nanners!!

Zone: 6 on arborday 5b on USDA
Name: Bob aka Shaggy
BananaBucks : 136,579
Said "Thanks" 121 Times
Was Thanked 238 Times in 148 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 11 Times
Send a message via Yahoo to alpha010
Default Looking for Pot-able variety

Well, this year I think I'm gonna branch-out and do more than just my generic garden and banana tree.....BUT....I am gonna keep all new stuff in pots due to weather. So my question is....what tropicals such as lychees, cherimoya, and the likes can I (hopefully) successfully grow to fruit in pots given I can maintain roughly 65-70 degrees and 70-90% humidity and full/partial sun all year round? Up to 6' would be perfect, as anything over that would be hard to drag in and out of the house. I am not real big on the lemons and limes, but every other fruit is fine.

Get a little Love in your life. Jump in a Mosh Pit! The only place where every emotion one person can feel will join together and express all at once.
alpha010 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To alpha010

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors